Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenjiyunde View Post
    gm how about the socketing rod the crypt key and clothing can we buy it
    using bound balens?
    yes escept in hot items in shop like R2 said...

Comment

what about cost of skills reset using bound balens?

Comment

u guys r giving the non-cashers a fair chance to get along with the cashers...fair game now
        I AM DEVIL’S OWN AGENT

Comment

so the guys from s1 will have more bound balens thanks to they are the beta server for it? not fair why they can get more bound balens and 30k kyanite per day they are playing while we won't have that good chance?-.- it's perfect for them but for the rest of servers? just ***
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Finally, I can buy VIP card

Comment

See now this is the proper way to handle a screw up. You quickly acknowledge that it happened, give an estimate to the fix, give a token to make up for the screw up.
              WELL DONE!!

NOW APPLY THE STRATEGY TO THE HALL OF FAME DEBACLE!

A question to S1, were prices on things like soil upgrades, skill resets etc adjusted?
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

actually in chinese server you don't really get much bound balens during 2.0 n 2.1 despite there being a few ways to get it since guild altar only gives 1 bound balen each time u get lucky on it, tree of ancients gives only 1 a day, same for solo dungeons. most things cost more than 10 balens there (cheapest is lvl 2 gems 25 balens each). So they need at least a week assuming they get around 3 - 5 balens a day for a single lvl 2 gem. But if you want to use it to lvl up farms...you're gonna have to wait a pretty long time...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

pls give info abt gold rush...how to do

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

A question to S1, were prices on things like soil upgrades, skill resets etc adjusted?
                    I upgraded my farm to 10 with 510 locked balens ... it would have cost me 44K+ voucher before the upgrade ... now i'm not sure the price will stay the same

Now for the people who believe that locked balens are falling like rain all over S1 and that's unfair and other petty pathetic bla bla bla ... i had in 24h a grand total of 2 locked balens dropping after about 60 guild blessing ... that's surely is going to unbalance the game between servers ... in the meantime S1 has 1 less WB per days than all the other servers
                    I just wish that people start thinking and start getting their information right before crying unfair, they will look a little bit less stupid

ValKitteh
                    S1
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

How about transponder scrolls can bound balens be used in exchange for those? thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                        so the guys from s1 will have more bound balens thanks to they are the beta server for it? not fair why they can get more bound balens and 30k kyanite per day they are playing while we won't have that good chance?-.- it's perfect for them but for the rest of servers? just ***
                        Because for the last 2 or 3 days they were loosing out on all of it. So to make it fair for them and what they lost out on r2/7road is compensating them for those lost chances to accumulate those things.

Comment

Nicely done its good to know you are working on it.And to the ppl complaining for s1 that gets 20BB rly you that jelly for 20?

Comment

some guys really need to stop moaning about s1, if it wasnt for S1 being the pre-release server and testing wartune 2.1 and making sure theres no problems etc, we wouldnt be getting it, so quit your whining!

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                              I upgraded my farm to 10 with 510 locked balens ... it would have cost me 44K+ voucher before the upgrade ... now i'm not sure the price will stay the same

Now for the people who believe that locked balens are falling like rain all over S1 and that's unfair and other petty pathetic bla bla bla ... i had in 24h a grand total of 2 locked balens dropping after about 60 guild blessing ... that's surely is going to unbalance the game between servers ... in the meantime S1 has 1 less WB per days than all the other servers
                              I just wish that people start thinking and start getting their information right before crying unfair, they will look a little bit less stupid

ValKitteh
                              S1
                              510 locked balens is like 510 x 20 = 10200 vouchers, instead of 40k+ vouchers now. It is a great deal, so we should save vouchers now and use then for farm.

Can anyone from S1 confirm that farm takes so little bound balens for farm upgrade?

Comment

yeah i agree this could be helfpful, would be awesome if farm was cheaper to upgrade costs an arm and a leg at moment lol

Comment

Working...
                                X