No announcement yet.

Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice update.. and make more competitions.. good job R2games..

Comment

where is that pre relaes server i wanna see it 0_0

Comment

Originally posted by Korica View Post
        where is that pre relaes server i wanna see it 0_0
        S1 is the 'test' server. All patches are introduced there first, before they are brought to all the servers.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

oh! great i thought bound balens are useless as i saw on s1 on r2.

Comment

Can u buy wings with bound balens ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mariyus619 View Post
              Can u buy wings with bound balens ?
              Read main post, everything in shop except hot events, vip cards, and other vip related stuff.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

It would be awesome :X

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  you cant thou gold rush should come in next part which would give more gold then wb
                  Stupid 500k of gold instead of 1.3kk + apollo prize? MORE? In which universe this is more.
                  More over. most of ppl skip 1WB because it is work/studying time.In WB they could do stund-in and get some gold. Now, there is nor stand-in for GR, so players will fail to participate it at all. So sorry, but it is epic fail.
                  2nd. For non-vip: home much costs Academy CD? Even if someone has that much kyanite, time require to maxout whole 70lvl academy equals infinity.

Comment

After update,your vouchers will transform in bound balens and you will have the same amount ? For example i have 4k vouchers now so after update i will have 4k balens or they will dissapear and start from 0 ? If yes,then i/we need to use all of them at something to don`t lose it so i`d be grateful if someone would give a answer.

I didn`t read all the posts from here so i apologize if was a similar reply with this question.
                    Name : Är¢αñε
                    Level : 72
                    Class : Mage
                    BR : 82000+
                    Server : S190

Comment

I know when you go to buy some things ive tried it gives the option to consume BB first so I am guessing its possible...

Comment

I have a question if i have example 15 k of vouchers when patch ready . what will happen with these vouchers?. conversion or necessary will spend before the patch. thnxs

Comment

can we buy wings in the shop?hope so...

Comment

can we buy wings in the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by R25751385 View Post
                              can we buy wings in the shop?hope so...
                              omg i think was said like 100...000 times ..yes u can if u have enough bound balens u need like 39900 vouchers for wings

Comment

Originally posted by HackDeath View Post
                                I have a question if i have example 15 k of vouchers when patch ready . what will happen with these vouchers?. conversion or necessary will spend before the patch. thnxs
                                convert will be auto so if u have now 15k v will have after patch 750 bound balens

Comment

Working...
                                X