No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the phillipines what time will be on maintenance please answer us gm Click image for larger version

Name:	1245.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1677527
    theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

So if I Live in New Mexico, USA when will the maintenance be happening for me?

Comment

This SUCKS... they are going to give 300k gold and Daru... But we miss last WB and Tanks... Yea sure its worth it xD

Comment

what Bleach is this ,can you write the full name pls , i love this anime ,k thx

Comment

Originally posted by jade1234 View Post
            in the phillipines what time will be on maintenance please answer us gm [ATTACH=CONFIG]61263[/ATTACH]
            It will be 9.00 AM 6 November 2013 (GMT +7)

Comment

im on sever #342 still no 2.1 there
              In game Name Sinister

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealSinister View Post
                im on sever #342 still no 2.1 there
                In game Name Sinister
                IF THAT is eastern server, then look at time and date..... maintenance start at 19:00 NOV 5 - SERVER TIME ... ur server has time and date doesn't it?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

cool... been waiting for this... , finally the some large evolution from the game
                  U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

yay its finally so damn super excited lets get it on!!!
                    Hey im Belthazar s140 Merrowholt

Comment

Suggestion for after maintenance, give a free reset for skills and talents since HS is useless now.
                      Skill reset and inventory slot costs didn't change like the farm is a huge bug, it didn't follow 20:1 conversion either.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                        Stuff! Stuff and Things! Its going to be a long maintenance for everyone, so to help out we've got a light at the end of that downtime tunnel for you all. Players can claim the following by checking the Hot Events area after the maintenance is over:

300,000 Gold and Daru
                        Runestone *3
                        Insignia 100,
                        Extreme Stamina Potion*2

make it 1,000,000 gold
                        Runestone *30
                        Insignia 1000
                        Kyanite *10,000 and I send you some roses

Looking forward to the 2.1.
                        The kyranite would be nice but rest seem pretty fair to me sounds like they did a guestimate of average gold and daru for the WB were going to miss out on. I get about 550k each on full world battle.Granted some get mill+ But the rest makes up pretty nicely i think. insigs for missed bg rune stones for missed tanks. Both pretty much on the mark. Im gaining a few more insigs than i would in a bg and bout right on money for tanks

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          Suggestion for after maintenance, give a free reset for skills and talents since HS is useless now.
                          What do you mean "useless"? Your post is useless. HS is very helpfull. It causes me to not lose so much of honor on BGs. And talents cause me to keep alive in LL NM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                            What do you mean "useless"? Your post is useless. HS is very helpfull. It causes me to not lose so much of honor on BGs. And talents cause me to keep alive in LL NM.
                            HS no longer stuns, only serves as level breaker, if they keep it at 10 every talent level then yea HS is useless. Talent is usefull, if I had known HS will be useless, I would go for more talents than few high ones. edit: costs still 895 balens to reset, not 100, only few keep 18000 vouchers, I'm suggesting this is one of bugs they need to compensate at least with free reset.
                            Last edited by laba-laba; 11-05-2013, 08:56 AM.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                              Stuff! Stuff and Things! Its going to be a long maintenance for everyone, so to help out we've got a light at the end of that downtime tunnel for you all. Players can claim the following by checking the Hot Events area after the maintenance is over:

300,000 Gold and Daru
                              Runestone *3
                              Insignia 100,
                              Extreme Stamina Potion*2

make it 1,000,000 gold
                              Runestone *30
                              Insignia 1000
                              Kyanite *10,000 and I send you some roses

Looking forward to the 2.1.
                              + for stamina potions. Don't care of that microdose of Kyanite. Really, what you think about? Do you think 10k kyanite helps you better that 5 solo dungeon runs?
                              Runestone *3 - good reward for me. Not need more. Everybody can play tank trials that day so I cannot see any reason to compensate runestones.
                              Insignia 100 - also good reward. 200 would be better, but taking into account most of players rarely plays all attemts 100 is good. And 1000 is simply to much.
                              *gold compensation: well Maintenance does not overlaps any WBs, so 300k is good compensation for short period of forced life w/o mines.

My IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                                + for stamina potions. Don't care of that microdose of Kyanite. Really, what you think about? Do you think 10k kyanite helps you better that 5 solo dungeon runs?
                                Runestone *3 - good reward for me. Not need more. Everybody can play tank trials that day so I cannot see any reason to compensate runestones.
                                Insignia 100 - also good reward. 200 would be better, but taking into account most of players rarely plays all attemts 100 is good. And 1000 is simply to much.
                                *gold compensation: well Maintenance does not overlaps any WBs, so 300k is good compensation for short period of forced life w/o mines.

My IMHO.
                                10k kyanite is in of for first few levels of adv academy -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X