Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK NM IS BUSTED CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT OR GIVE US THE 10 MIL EXP WE JUST LOST IN NM MODE PLEASE COME ON NOW.

Comment

• was the removal of Bloodfang really necessary ~.~

Comment

• Hate the new version, cant go to wilds, i need recruit 200 paladins, even after i do that still cant go into wilds

Comment

• I'm stuck at secong loading 49% how to fix it?

Comment

• HEAVY LAG in every GB fight

Comment

• You can acces the wilds from your own town. When in Cloud city hit City in the top right corner. There you should see Campaign / Wilds in the spot you are used to.

Comment

• S229 (saber dunes) do not have in hot event - the event name ....2.1 syilph log in .......and allso i lost all 3 k vochers and is not replace in bound balens
                The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• lol

lol no more noobs now bound ballens can use to buy shop now....
                  SODA IS MY NAME.
                  WARTUNE IS MY GAME.:)

Server 1
                  :cool:
                  Temple of Ibalize Rulesssssss..:mad:

Comment

• yeah,,this new roll out sux
                    i had 32k vouchers when the site went down,,,wake up to find no wb,,and all my vouchers have been turned into only 1500 bound valens,,*** is up with that
                    all this ** in the new cloud city,,,just a bunch of **. you guys took a pretty good game and as far as i am concerned,,you killed it. i got 19 days left on my vip,,,,if you cant convince me,,,i will be done,,,and i want some compensation for all those vouchers lost

Comment

• I wish they hadn't taken out Bloodfang...
                      Chase - Archer [S387] Tear Ruins

Comment

• lost tok hard lots of exp for syph and 5 chests

Comment

• damn i can't highlight/open market and the MPD...any1 facing same issues?

Comment

• spire...my rune (vulcan etc) buttons all missing...cant click!!

Comment

• cant load game stuck at 1% :@

Comment

• The funny part of all. Why dont we have the same events as s1 got from the begin of the new update. we cant even use the items we get. and dont say its because there an older server. since the update is new for all servers. so explain me where our events are. since we already missing our daily 10 vip tokens. and newer servers doesnt even have a log in even or something like that...

Abby l 59 Mage l 50k BR l Server S347 l

Comment

Working...
                                X