No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***, Bosses are lagging real bad as is most of everything else. There is no longer a spin all on the V.I.P. wheel. Have to spend half of your day grinding in sylph atoll. and got ripped off for my vouchers 20:1 my a$$. patch 2.1 is ****

Comment

• Not just ****. Developers should be fired for this (i really can't say update). This stuff is for 5y old children, not for gamers. Be serious, pans and iris!? Really!? What am i!? Peter Pan? Wanna turkey slice? Developers you can have your turkey slices if you want, morons. You can even have all the turkeys in the world. Tnx for ruin a nice game. Great job, GREAT JOB KABAM RETARDS.
      Last edited by Stormaggedon; 11-06-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• welll unlike some freaks here just moaning, allow me to point out some bugs or stuff i personally dislike

1. Removal of Bloodfang. Why? Every Boss is a great Way for non Cashers to keep up, also some of us work during other WB times. Removing any of them is just pointless

2. Access to Bounty and Shops. I dont find it amusing to have to run through Cloud City whenever i want to check my Bountys, and we have to move alot since for Arena and Dungeons you have to move around too...

3. No more Powerups on Worldbosses. I understand why this was made (obviously to make it longer => fair for non-voucheres/cashers), but the WBs just take way too long now, we must find a Solution for it

4. Doublehits. Was it a bug that we were able to double-hit the WBs ? Anyway, it is not working anymore, or at least not the way it used to. Takes longer to cast now and requires extremly good timing which is hard with the Lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by simihosta View Post
          Not just ****. Developers should be fired for this (i really can't say update). This stuff is for 5y old children, not for gamers. Be serious, pans and iris!? Really!? What am i!? Peter Pan? Wanna turkey slice? Developers you can have your turkey slices if you want, morons. You can even have all the turkeys in the world. Tnx for ruin a nice game. Great job, GREAT JOB KABAM RETARDS.
          This is a video game. Deal with it or quit. If you already quit then don't post and do us all a favor.
          Last edited by Stormaggedon; 11-06-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• And the almighty Oxykotton have spoken. Do you really think this is a game? I thought it's a movie. If you like childish stuff, your problem. You can choose your pan 2 look after you, poor child. I prefer 2 play something more serious. And btw you can do us a favor and stop writing smartass posts. Tnx

Comment

• Originally posted by R225403206 View Post
              Can we change our voucher to ballens? Thats more needed for us pls, and more reasonable to for some player who had less money for buy ballens.
              actually it did but now after my friend showed me his game after the maintenance the vouchers that he earned are gone and
              was replaced by balens that are bound and locked also cause of this your not able to use this bound balens so its useless so maybe my 14 k vouchers I earned after several months will turn into a lock balens and its useless also devotion instead of 95 before now cause of new patch its only 40 devotion needed to finished . . . . . . .
              Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
              :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by simihosta View Post
                And the almighty Oxykotton have spoken. Do you really think this is a game? I thought it's a movie. If you like childish stuff, your problem. You can choose your pan 2 look after you, poor child. I prefer 2 play something more serious. And btw you can do us a favor and stop writing smartass posts. Tnx
                Why are you still here? If you don't this game then quit already and move on to another game. Your posts are just being annoying to everyone. Really boggles my mind why would someone continue to be on a games forum and talk trash about it if they hate it so much? If you have other games then go out and play those.

Comment

• Originally posted by apurva1234 View Post
                  does anyone know how the slyph thing works
                  they work after you switch position with them also if your already had a full rage boost the other extra's rage will go to sylphs aawaken its their version of rage I forgot how to do the switch ,nah . . . its okay we had g.m in there that I can ask to,

but I will also so complain many here at the forums had gossip bloodfang have been removed as worldboss if this is true then what would happened to those server ally's of mine who had the wolf hunter title on them ?
                  Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                  :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

• how you get blue or green sylphs?

Comment

• can't play wartune... always black screen after loading.... anyone can provide a solution?

Comment

• this patch is suck. so damn lag. they need to make a client.

Comment

• my astral button isnt showing up. I thought it says that is supposed to be fixed

Comment

• No more city protection item in shop?

Comment

• Where the boss one.

Oh no.. where the Blood Fang Boss??? We in asia area need That boss one. Couse we cant always play in the morning and day, couse we are sleep and working.. how cant u elimated that one.

Comment

• Please give me some reasson.

Comment

Working...
                                X