[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi r2..

could you pls fix some issues on s377 crystal lake,.

* NO BLOODFANG WORLD BOSS
    * NO ITEM RECEIVE ON CHEST IN WILD
    * NO ITEM RECEIVE IN ARENA DUEL EXCEPT XP GAIN
    * UNREGISTERED CONTRIBUTION
    * FULL OF LAGGING SYSTEM.............

tnx.

Comment

• guild battle invites are messed up many people in my guild missed out on 1k insignia because of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozen_ArroW View Post
        hi r2..

could you pls fix some issues on s377 crystal lake,.

* NO BLOODFANG WORLD BOSS
        * NO ITEM RECEIVE ON CHEST IN WILD
        * NO ITEM RECEIVE IN ARENA DUEL EXCEPT XP GAIN
        * UNREGISTERED CONTRIBUTION
        * FULL OF LAGGING SYSTEM.............

tnx.
        Blood fang is gone. Its going be replace with gold rush in the next update part 2 of this update most likely
        solo arena rewards are there still. It's just automatic now instead of a card draw. look at your chat you will see it.

Comment

• Nice patch... slow, things moved all over for no reason, bugs and a useless tech support .

Cant do Wilds cause it says I need 200 Lancers, the so called support says I have to do a "recruit 200 Lancers" quest in cloud city. This despite the fact I already told them from the start I recruited 200 while in cloud city. makes you wonder if they can read or are paying attention. Anyway I messaged them back saying there is no Lancer quest in my list and nothing works to get me back in the wilds....and still no reply hours later.
          Also people say you have to talk to the priest and guard but I talked to all the npc's and still no dice.

Think it's time to say goodbye to R2 with no clue other than how to drive away paying customers.

PS: Why move the shops ? why not leave cloud city for new a future shops and other assorted goodies?. You plan on replacing the now useless buildings in the main city or is it just more clutter like the now unshrinkable cooldown menu ?.
          Talk about wasting time, effort and money shuffling things around and creating headaches for players.
          Last edited by Firaxis; 11-06-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Totally hate this update now that I figured it out ><..

Comment

• Admin please help me, my Character still stuck loading page, from yesterday..

Comment

• Great update, thankies No lag's, no blackscreens...
                Now this game is awesome but please, fix GB

cheers

Comment

• hi

Comment

• 300,000 Gold and Daru
                    Runestone *3
                    Insignia 100,
                    Extreme Stamina Potion*2
                    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                    R2 KIDING ME? ***** 2 days, in week, 6-8h server downtime. and this compensation? its realy s**k.....!
                    so players need work aswell, so i want compensation per lych nm aswell, cuz now i need skip it.
                    start finnaly thing with had, patches can do in nights, maintences can`t?
                    Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
                    Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
                    Class : Mage

Comment

• what ae doing

Comment

• Great patch thank you even if der is a bug you will fix it i know and u made a day alive frm that boring stuff since past months ..

Comment

PS: R2 staff, please replace this ellipsis with words You think must be there. I could write so much there, but since this is about lags and this subject is extra emotional and since my English is not native, I simply cannot do it, because my brain is overdistracted by emotions(and so I do not know how to translate those nasty words into language you understand).
                          All I can say if you do not solve issues: you going to lose free players(bottom of food chain), then you going to lose low donators(because they will become new bottom of food chain) and then you going to lose others. That was when 1.4 was introduced, and that will repeat again soon.

Comment

• do not forghet to add all events frome S1 server cause i notice s1 have some addvantages in events . exemple 2.1 log in event ( onlie in s1 it is ) rest of servers do not have it
                            The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• So what is the maintenance for this morning? It's neither the 5th or 6th. It is the 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firaxis View Post
                                Nice patch... slow, things moved all over for no reason, bugs and a useless tech support .

Cant do Wilds cause it says I need 200 Lancers, the so called support says I have to do a "recruit 200 Lancers" quest in cloud city. This despite the fact I already told them from the start I recruited 200 while in cloud city. makes you wonder if they can read or are paying attention. Anyway I messaged them back saying there is no Lancer quest in my list and nothing works to get me back in the wilds....and still no reply hours later.
                                Also people say you have to talk to the priest and guard but I talked to all the npc's and still no dice.

Think it's time to say goodbye to R2 with no clue other than how to drive away paying customers.

PS: Why move the shops ? why not leave cloud city for new a future shops and other assorted goodies?. You plan on replacing the now useless buildings in the main city or is it just more clutter like the now unshrinkable cooldown menu ?.
                                Talk about wasting time, effort and money shuffling things around and creating headaches for players.
                                prees Q ul get in to the wild u can get gold mines and plunder too its a gud patch we got

Comment

Working...
                                X