Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonderd again y maintanance started 6-8 hrs realy this bad

Comment

• long time down and not worth waiting for everything lags or u dont get items bet my vip wont take long to disappear from my account though!!!

Comment

• I apologize if someone point this before but i'm not up to read 64 pages. To open bag slots it still cost 12k balens to full open it, didn't check all other stuffs used to buy with vouchers but at least farm is by far more cheap now, get 12k bound balens will take forever and pay 120$ to open it sounds ridiculous. Will be 12k the real prize to pay?

Comment

• good work arena..is not problem if we wait litel ....gogo arena we wait you

Comment

• off line??? T_T

Comment

• dont crying more, keep calm and waiting
              -= People can lost their memories but cant change their nature =-

Comment

• HI can u do somthing with World Boss coz u cancel 1st one and now im do only 2 boss'es a week (is rubbish) make one in the morning and one eveing some like Tank battel.Think about this please coz ppl working here.Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by GORYL View Post
                  HI can u do somthing with World Boss coz u cancel 1st one and now im do only 2 boss'es a week (is rubbish) make one in the morning and one eveing some like Tank battel.Think about this please coz ppl working here.Thank you
                  You know you can always make a suggestion, which will be answered by R2games.

Comment

• I wonder why they remove the 1st World Boss when we get even less gold from them without the buff now. They introduced level 70 legendary stones, but not it will be harder to spread the gold between, astrals, talents, the legendary stones, and for some, converting gems. Hopefully in part 2 they come out with some kind of event that makes up for the lack of gold.

Comment

• 11Worst two days of game play ever the LAG is EXTREME to point that doing mps and such is losy. The lag during wb so bad 30 sec countdown to revive is not even there and takes another 20 seconds to get to wb to attack. FIX THE DARN LAG. A game with this much lag is not worth playing much less spending another penny on!!!! S208 is broken fix it.
                      Another thing the price to open inventory slots is now way more exspensive then when we had vouchers this also need fixed!!
                      No way it should cost more in balen then it did in vouchers prior to this patch and farm is cheaper !!
                      Last edited by ChoosenOne; 11-07-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• I dont get compensation what the hell hapen???

Comment

• if any one attacking in bg we r getting too much time to enter battle still i enter the other ppl is killing me why it is happening:

Comment

• when i can accept next update......gold income is very very less....need gold rush n circuit quest fast

Comment

• Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                              when i can accept next update......gold income is very very less....need gold rush n circuit quest fast
                              for me i m geting more than before . from W.B. 100000 extra .geting 50000extra from each leavy. more over i have no complain about gold.
                              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• to whom may concern, why the prize of reset skill still remain please fix that ASAP..

Comment

Working...
                                X