[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    HS no longer stuns, only serves as level breaker, if they keep it at 10 every talent level then yea HS is useless. Talent is usefull, if I had known HS will be useless, I would go for more talents than few high ones. edit: costs still 895 balens to reset, not 100, only few keep 18000 vouchers, I'm suggesting this is one of bugs they need to compensate at least with free reset.
    please explain about it ..the lvl breaker.. or please give me ur source so i can read it.. ty
    U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayu2305 View Post
      please explain about it ..the lvl breaker.. or please give me ur source so i can read it.. ty
      HS/Talent level cap, i'm sure you've read about it at ****** or here. Cap is still there making leveling very limited, so i dont really understand why R2 still need 10 HS to upgrade a talent when it does nothing.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

*** lag will begin

Comment

Finally the noobs will leave our server. Been waiting for this all week.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            HS/Talent level cap, i'm sure you've read about it at ****** or here. Cap is still there making leveling very limited, so i dont really understand why R2 still need 10 HS to upgrade a talent when it does nothing.
            oh i see... so it is just to limiting the lvl of passive talent upgrade... so if the reset price will not be lowered then we need reset it before the patch right? or it will be reduced later? oh forgot to put.. where is the source about "HS will not stun anymore"? message me
            Last edited by Bayu2305; 11-05-2013, 09:43 AM. Reason: add something forgotten
            U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

so... is that HS thing the final decision?

Cause last I heard, they said there was some sort of "not working as intended" (but that was on day 1 of S1 testing)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                so... is that HS thing the final decision?

Cause last I heard, they said there was some sort of "not working as intended" (but that was on day 1 of S1 testing)
                It wasnt on list of bugs they said they have fixed in OP so I assumed yes, it's a permanent thing.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Why is it they can bomb chat with message about PlaySpan being down for maint. every hour all day but they can't do the same for server maint./update ??????

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    10k kyanite is in of for first few levels of adv academy -_-
                    Everybody spent 12-20k of kyanite everyday for academy boost, and I think they have kyanite reserve at lease for month of academy boosts and they barely will notice that <0.1% income. Those who does not spin academy wheel because out of kyanite, well 10k kyanite will not help anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                      Dream of it! If noob already registered there(especially if they from different time zone) they will not leave it for a long time. Because, yes, because there will be another updates, which will introduce new feature on high levels, so each and every noob must train their char up to those high levels.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                        But their lowbie characters are gonna stay forever haha

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          But their lowbie characters are gonna stay forever haha
                          False. One of ongoing maintenance will clean them up(remember list of conditions: no guild, no vip, no recharge history).

Comment

Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
                            what Bleach is this ,can you write the full name pls , i love this anime ,k thx
                            Its Gintama they make jokes with every anime xD.

Comment

So is stun going or was it just a bug? Seems like i wasted a lot of time trying to level it up if it goes as knights talents suck

Comment

I think over all most are going to like 2.1, I liked the new UI most of all so far, after a few moments learning my way around it, is so much cleaner. less chunky than the current. Cloud City looks great. but I am not so fond of having to go up and down so much.
                                Looking forward to trying out the new pet system on home server.

Comment

Working...
                                X