Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 iris or pan to get 1 common sylph, are u kidding me!? Take that needs 1 min to get 1 of them it means u need to spend 1hr to get just 1 ordinary sylph!!

Comment

• I don't get all the whining about the cost of inventory slots. On my lvl 72 toon (as well as on my others) I have never opened an extra inventory slot. I have all the luck stones and usually one set (lvl 1 - 5) of gems, EXP and other scrolls along with various pots and lots of seeds that I usually get from the guild altar. Insignia, whips, soul crystals, legendary stones, crystaloids and other special items I keep in the guild vault. Still, never seen the need to buy extra space. If my inventory fills up while blitzing, the items are sent to my in game mail and I can retrieve them later. Key runs are the only time space has gotten tight, but I usually consolidate my luck stones before hand to free up space. I spent my vouchers on farm upgrades, WB boosts or skills/talents reset, not opening more inventory slots.
      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
      Character Name: TinkerBelle
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Dishonored
      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• give us the pet skills obtainable at 55 faster, everyone rushed to that lvl for a reason, system is very broken without them as pets!!

Comment

• where is the free dragon ? you tell we can fly around cloud city i dont se him

Comment

• i think it was mount stable lvl 8.... but were did they say it was free?
            DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• New Features
              Level 8 Mount - A sacred dragon from Cloud City, the Azure Dragon, will only submit itself to the rule of Gods. This unique mount can fly freely throughout Cloud City.

HA? this unique mount can fly FREELY

Comment

• fly freely don't mean FREE
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                  I don't get all the whining about the cost of inventory slots. On my lvl 72 toon (as well as on my others) I have never opened an extra inventory slot. I have all the luck stones and usually one set (lvl 1 - 5) of gems, EXP and other scrolls along with various pots and lots of seeds that I usually get from the guild altar. Insignia, whips, soul crystals, legendary stones, crystaloids and other special items I keep in the guild vault. Still, never seen the need to buy extra space. If my inventory fills up while blitzing, the items are sent to my in game mail and I can retrieve them later. Key runs are the only time space has gotten tight, but I usually consolidate my luck stones before hand to free up space. I spent my vouchers on farm upgrades, WB boosts or skills/talents reset, not opening more inventory slots.
                  You answer yourself, you don't understand it cause you don't need it. I'm lucky i already had 2º page opened before the update in my main but there is no way to open it on my alt not even if i want to spend the 600 bound balens i got with the conversion (had over 9k vouchers, waiting to upgrade farm). With vouchers i could open a whole page and with bound balens i can't not even open 2 slots. Maybe at your level where you waste all that drop in your hands is enought with one page but i'm saving all lv2 and lv3 exp seeds, stamina potions, exp scrolls, fate stones along with other stuff i have to collect now to use later, if don't believe me i can show you a screenshot.
                  I don't need all pages open, with 2 is more than enought maybe 1 and a half but for sure with only one 1 don't have enought. Anyway i'm not whining, i want to know if it's the real prize or just other bug to the collection.

Comment

Working...
                  X