Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212224495
    replied
    i read some things around here ... ppl just mad bro ... guys enjoy the game. This is my first and probably last. Yes i have lag too, yes we missing on some things cuz of errors or R2 or whatever but trust me never got mad at glitches, errors, lag, dced and such, im just enjoying the game as is, made a few good friends, have a laugh and some jokes around, all good. Yes im casher but thats not why i like this game. Cant believe the lvl of hostility in u guys!

Leave a comment:

• mikewstarr
    replied
    during our GB last nite, server 130, folks from both side could see the same purple chat and speak in the same purple (party) chat, meaning, they could see our party chat and we could see theirs. was quite funny. just an fyi. no complaining, with change comes challenges...
    Last edited by mikewstarr; 11-07-2013, 07:33 AM. Reason: correction

Leave a comment:

• guntur.ap
    replied
    hi R2CS_Stormaggedon i have 1 question for u , my friend buy lvl1 cloth in shop, then he syntesis to lvl 2 and he get new cloth "red and purple" . what is that?
    there was no event for this cloth. and also not in stores.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rpbclothingmale.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1677696

and me get 30 turkey slice from quest and bonus login , but only can exchanged for chest piece???? if this bugs so whats the compensation for this if all players have exchange it???

Leave a comment:

• ITOKZ
    replied
    i dont know about soul engraving reward since i haven't spend mine yet. but i really dissatisfied with the vouchers:Bound balens ratio. what the hell... before we could spend 20 voucher to buy card for daily shop consumption,thats the cheapest. but then when it come to Bound balens, *** with the price....and also the unlock slot price. the price doesnt worth it really... can get a lot of socket rods with that price. please reconsider those players that don't spend real money and some newbies that still struggling to level up. Bound balens is hard to get. and so far, i only got 2 BB from guild blessing.....???????????? and, i realize that World Boss Redroga Drake die a way too fast!! if u took out the Bloodfang, please make the other 2 World Boss more worthy. cant even complete daily challange (fight WB 10 times) make them tougher! thats all. forgive me for my bad English. please fix that super lag problems. the wartune sword loading too damn slow.

Leave a comment:

• R221337090
    replied
    su ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i already burn 500 soul crystal and no reward >.<
    VerGiL server 309 !!!!

Leave a comment:

• R221557118
    replied
    :v :v :v :v :v . no reward at soul engarving . i already used 1000 soul cryst , on server 287 , name Axure

Leave a comment:

• R26680447
    replied
    total engrave souls 1000 with no rewards....how is that?

Leave a comment:

• R26680447
    replied
    i engrave 500souls and didnt recieve gold and kyanite even my turkey slices........im on server 303 name skygirl

Leave a comment:

• R221557118
    replied
    yes same with me last night :v,, maaan wartune please fixed this :v

Leave a comment:

• R221557118
    replied
    :v man~ i already exchange that :v oh GODDDDDD !!!!!! please wartune fix this,,,,,,, and also the great lag >//<

Leave a comment:

• CTAHEB
    replied
    GB is boring now we cant kill WT and need to have 50 active ppl for that war Some times get black screen, some times lose party chat, in GB party chat is for all who is in GB ...... total **** Sylph weak ppl can beat me easy of that they have big lvl Sylph ... idk what to say about that 2.1 sux !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Originally posted by ManVick View Post
    this new patch has got us a few worst things which i am listing down as per my experience:
    1. Worst Lags
    2. Disconnecting every minute
    3. if u PM during WB or MPD u get Disconnected
    4. During GB, none of the AGM or GM could ad or remove any player from the list as there is no options at all
    5. Solo arena is missing with cards spinning which was there earlier
    6. Soul engrave is not giving gold as it is mentioned ... and also lost out attempts ...
    7. There might be many more which are yet to be discovered ...

My request and question is ... what about the compensation for all these ???
    Agreed , we deserve a compensation

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    fuuuu...ckingbuuugggg,annnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd llllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    if u dont get the things u need u get that much lagg u get dumped from game did tok and was stuck for about 15 mins on lvl1 refreshed and lost connection totally like u say hborn we are not important its the advertising thats more important we just cattle i wont say thanks because u will get no response or compensation and if u do its normally rubbish bye

Leave a comment:

• kiarioNL
    replied
    all is bugged now in wartune. *** this. IN tok formation we have 2X3 formation, the shadows have 3X3 formation. this is ****** not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    want old formation back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X