Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i used 1k soul crystal already during this event

Comment

with each new patch they fail more and more

Comment

Yep bug with gold reward with soul engraving..... And tok nm, no fight sequnce, players just got stuck!!

Comment

are there gonna be more compensations coming????
          also Bound Balens Ratio is little to low... i had 6k plus vouchers for Skill Point resets and back pack slots purchasing.. all that is gone now.. and all i got is 200 something bound balens and its asking for 895 balens for unlocking new slots!! o.O.. *** am i suppose to do about that???
          any other with me on this?
          Last edited by belacrix; 11-07-2013, 06:07 AM. Reason: its more pressing issue!!

Comment

i already spent 1500 soul crystals and how bout that?
            can you give it back?

questionaire/Mage
            S15/Shrine of Sakaiya

Comment

Some people also have problem with Pm and wilds :P they cant pm and cant go to wilds and i got no bug O_O luckyy im

Comment

boooo!

i already spent 1500 soul crystals and how bout that?
                can you give it back?

questionaire/Mage
                S15/Shrine of Sakaiya

Comment

all is bugged now in wartune. *** this. IN tok formation we have 2X3 formation, the shadows have 3X3 formation. this is ****** not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  want old formation back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if u dont get the things u need u get that much lagg u get dumped from game did tok and was stuck for about 15 mins on lvl1 refreshed and lost connection totally like u say hborn we are not important its the advertising thats more important we just cattle i wont say thanks because u will get no response or compensation and if u do its normally rubbish bye

Comment

fuuuu...ckingbuuugggg,annnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd llllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
                      BLASTA
                      LEV 80.7582876br
                      Knight-free kh
                      S122

Comment

Originally posted by ManVick View Post
                        this new patch has got us a few worst things which i am listing down as per my experience:
                        1. Worst Lags
                        2. Disconnecting every minute
                        3. if u PM during WB or MPD u get Disconnected
                        4. During GB, none of the AGM or GM could ad or remove any player from the list as there is no options at all
                        5. Solo arena is missing with cards spinning which was there earlier
                        6. Soul engrave is not giving gold as it is mentioned ... and also lost out attempts ...
                        7. There might be many more which are yet to be discovered ...

My request and question is ... what about the compensation for all these ???
                        Agreed , we deserve a compensation
                        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

GB is boring now we cant kill WT and need to have 50 active ppl for that war Some times get black screen, some times lose party chat, in GB party chat is for all who is in GB ...... total **** Sylph weak ppl can beat me easy of that they have big lvl Sylph ... idk what to say about that 2.1 sux !!!!!!

Comment

:v man~ i already exchange that :v oh GODDDDDD !!!!!! please wartune fix this,,,,,,, and also the great lag >//<
                            [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                            IGN : Axygen
                            Guild : Resurgence
                            Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

yes same with me last night :v,, maaan wartune please fixed this :v
                              [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                              IGN : Axygen
                              Guild : Resurgence
                              Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

i engrave 500souls and didnt recieve gold and kyanite even my turkey slices........im on server 303 name skygirl

Comment

Working...
                                X