Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

total engrave souls 1000 with no rewards....how is that?

Comment

:v :v :v :v :v . no reward at soul engarving . i already used 1000 soul cryst , on server 287 , name Axure
      [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
      IGN : Axygen
      Guild : Resurgence
      Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

su ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i already burn 500 soul crystal and no reward >.<
        VerGiL server 309 !!!!

Comment

i dont know about soul engraving reward since i haven't spend mine yet. but i really dissatisfied with the vouchers:Bound balens ratio. what the hell... before we could spend 20 voucher to buy card for daily shop consumption,thats the cheapest. but then when it come to Bound balens, *** with the price....and also the unlock slot price. the price doesnt worth it really... can get a lot of socket rods with that price. please reconsider those players that don't spend real money and some newbies that still struggling to level up. Bound balens is hard to get. and so far, i only got 2 BB from guild blessing.....???????????? and, i realize that World Boss Redroga Drake die a way too fast!! if u took out the Bloodfang, please make the other 2 World Boss more worthy. cant even complete daily challange (fight WB 10 times) make them tougher! thats all. forgive me for my bad English. please fix that super lag problems. the wartune sword loading too damn slow.

Comment

hi R2CS_Stormaggedon i have 1 question for u , my friend buy lvl1 cloth in shop, then he syntesis to lvl 2 and he get new cloth "red and purple" . what is that?
            there was no event for this cloth. and also not in stores.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	rpbclothingmale.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1677696

and me get 30 turkey slice from quest and bonus login , but only can exchanged for chest piece???? if this bugs so whats the compensation for this if all players have exchange it???

Comment

during our GB last nite, server 130, folks from both side could see the same purple chat and speak in the same purple (party) chat, meaning, they could see our party chat and we could see theirs. was quite funny. just an fyi. no complaining, with change comes challenges...
              Last edited by mikewstarr; 11-07-2013, 07:33 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

i read some things around here ... ppl just mad bro ... guys enjoy the game. This is my first and probably last. Yes i have lag too, yes we missing on some things cuz of errors or R2 or whatever but trust me never got mad at glitches, errors, lag, dced and such, im just enjoying the game as is, made a few good friends, have a laugh and some jokes around, all good. Yes im casher but thats not why i like this game. Cant believe the lvl of hostility in u guys!

Comment

GAME AS STAR TO BEE SAKS SAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                  s 236 Mage ridge
                  Clas MAGE
                  LVL 68 br 82 868
                  Romania

Comment

a loot of player ar quit , same me , gb allllll, gb stupid game
                    s 236 Mage ridge
                    Clas MAGE
                    LVL 68 br 82 868
                    Romania

Comment

Originally posted by apachertr View Post
                      Speaking of Bug, i engraved 100 soul crystals but got no Golds, only kyanites and That slice of turky., anyway, if you will ask me for screenshot ofc i dont have that since i wasnt expected this., grrr! but im sure few players will complain too about this soon
                      yep i wasted my 100 souls too plz give us compensation
                      lvl69 IGN (aatish)
                      mage s381
                      br=145k+ and counting
                      free player (non-casher), so far...
                      #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

Originally posted by SiLiAReN View Post
                        Some people also have problem with Pm and wilds :P they cant pm and cant go to wilds and i got no bug O_O luckyy im
                        To get to the wilds, open the screen that shows your devotion for the day (the button for it is now hiding in the upper-right where 'mail' & 'support' is). Then click on the 'help' tab that shows you how to play the game. One of the things listed there is plundering other players. Click on that and it will get you into the wilds. Keep in mind during the update our cities moved 'off-map', so you'll have to move it to one of the area's first I think.

Oh, almost forgot what forum I'm on.... WAAAAA WAAAAA These changes suck this game sucks complain complain complain cry cry cry etc...

Comment

Y USE 1000 SOUL , .....
                          end if compensation wiil bee , wiil bee layk rest VERI SAKS ........
                          s 236 Mage ridge
                          Clas MAGE
                          LVL 68 br 82 868
                          Romania

Comment

please tell me what is cloud city chest pieces for?

Comment

Well at least, the quest got fixed, it's a good thing, thanks

Comment

1st i want to thank r2 for making the difference between cashers and free players bigger

even if u make we exchange turkey slices for chest pieces free players can get barely 110 pieces which is not enough to even get a blue sylph
                                and anyone can get green sylphs with a bit of luck by farming the sylph atol

we free players (and mostly free players too) thank you very much for this nice event

Comment

Working...
                                X