No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** I'll mis the world boss at 4 . With only 2 WBs daily, this is quite a blow.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• this maintenance has something to do with the update?
      because they were not checked first ante errors inplementar aver the canvios

Comment

• Originally posted by r2_adam View Post
        should be some bugs need to be fixed
        i really don't care what bugs needed to be fixed ... u do not annouce the shut down with 10 mins before it happends !!! Never !!! No matter how stupid is r2 this is not allowed !!!
        I NEVER POSTED BEFORE COUSE I JUST SAID ... YEAP ... ****** HAPPENDS BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH ! THIS R2 GUYS HAVE THE IQ EGUAL WITH THEIR SHOE SIZE ... AMERICAN SCALE !!!
        Last edited by Praetorianâ„¢; 11-07-2013, 06:06 AM.
        Invincibility lies in the defence; The possibility of victory in the attack. (Sun Tzu)

Comment

• Originally posted by Êagle§†®m View Post
          Does no one really know what EMERGENCY means? This should help:

An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk. Most emergencies require urgent intervention to prevent a worsening of the situation. (( I.E. 20 min warning....)) Have a nice day.
          I know what EMERGENCY means don't worry but what i mean is that the notice time till actually maint is way to short. Come on just 5 mins ? (we not had 10 mins like others we had 5 mins just).
          they should make the time from notice till actual maint (even if emergency one) to let's say 30 mins.
          Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
          Player name: WampyreGirl
          Guild Name: Eternity
          Player Level: 76
          BR: 170k
          Curent Mood:
          Angry

Comment

• hi why maintenance?

Comment

• i can beat it in 30 seconds
              DeathGOD

Server - S210
              Mage

Comment

• uh, nope...

Comment

• for 6 to 8 hours downtime like the in game box says i would hope you giving us auction house and gold rush
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

• put back the vouchers
                    it's not easy to get locked balens e.e also unlocking 5 slots in bag pretty costy to use balens ;c
                    means.... i wont get any more extra space? Dx cruel ;c... about to quit '-'....

Comment

• i just waste the lvl2 exp scroll which you give in hit events !!
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Êagle§†®m View Post
                        Does no one really know what EMERGENCY means? This should help:

An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk. Most emergencies require urgent intervention to prevent a worsening of the situation. (( I.E. 20 min warning....)) Have a nice day.
                        Yeah like language issues xD
                        They did that before for fix language mistakes ... wonder what now? or something good for players they not like :/

No idea.
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by matthewalle3 View Post
                          i just started a multiply dung... lych nm... so now i miss out on all stones, and all loids and vip chest, and 8mil exp for my new pets... can u all please please please give us an hour notice before kicking us off, i mean is that so much to ask for, forget this ****, if u dont fix it ill find every kind of game review i can and post bad **** about u all, this is the stupidest thing i ever seen... no notice at all, oh w8 i lied, u did give notice, 5 minutes, right when we enter mp, as soon as we hit start, 5 min maint what the hell r2games, or wartunes, or 7 road, who ever the hell did this.. for real??? i mean for real? 5 mins notice, are u all that stupid? i mean how stupid are yoU? 5 minutes.... 5 minutes.... it only takes 25 minutes to beat lych nm, at least give us that, or that we have a shot at it... we can skip some stuff or w/e and rush it... but 5minutes.... you guys are so stupid....
                          <~~~~~~FUNNIEST RAGE EVER

Seriously guys... when someone says "emergency" that means something that only just happened. They most likely had no notice/plan to have to do this maintenance at this time either. At least they gave you a 5 min warning. They could have just booted everyone out without saying anything at all. E vony used to do that. No notice or anything... you dc... then no one can get back in... no warning, no message... nothing.

With that said, I would like clarification on the timing. The post says approx 2 hrs while the login screen says 6-8.

IGN: Aliana and Arinia
                          Server: Frozen Fortress
                          Guild: TheBlades
                          Class: Aliana-Archer, Arinia-Knight

Comment

• Maybe sort out the reset skills 895 vouchers now 895 balens at 20:1 that equates to 17900 vouchers lol. if they sort the bugs, works for me

Comment

• event bugs :v :v :v
                              fix it. and let's try to fix yr brain.
                              :v :v :v :v
                              APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• i would suggest watching their first post in this topic, they often have the intention to edit it sneaky

Comment

Working...
                                X