Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell

Comment

why maintenance now whyyyyyy? we just start lych nm and using scroll then ....... "emergency maintenance"? try to explain that

Comment

Nice **** heads up I was in spire buffed to the max with wc 5 mins to let some1 know not long enough..........

Comment

blitzing solo dungeon, i will lose stamina now.

Comment

i sip my level 5 intell potion (which is a 100k>.<) and then 5 seconds later i get a message that the server is shutting down, now i dont get to use my potion for the intended use of spire and lvl 80 in catacombs... -.- way to go :/

edit- but in other news, nice job with the update the game looks a lot nicer and i like the new cloud city, still getting use to the sylphs but all in all i would say 4.5/5 for an update, the only problem is it is a little bit laggier when running sometimes (like in guild battle running to the other teams ward) hopefully this update will fix whatever it is you guys need fixing of.
            Last edited by IAMSTUD; 11-07-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

plz fix Tower of King laggy..

Comment

to fixe formation? vip quest to get 10 vip tokens? to fix lagg? remove gold rush in devention or add it?

Comment

I don't like it either but no use raging for it. I had to die early in spire because I'd lose all exp if I didn't. I have just as much reason as u guys to be angry, but it's just not worth it, ***** happens.
                  There will be a compensation pack guys, I'm sure, some stamina pots and an exp scroll probably. They said it's an emergency maintenance. Don't be so harsh about it lol.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

2 hours become 6-8 hours WTH

Comment

I hope its the gb bug @@
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

"All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 6-8 hours."

there goes the 2 hours...
                        Character Name: Tchokwe
                        Guild: Kryptick
                        Server: S232 - Flameglade

Comment

Nice was in middle of crypt blitz, sure hope I can resume, or that was a wasted key.

Comment

4 of us were in ***** lych nm... I expect my attempt not to get lost for sure!!!! 1 boss down 2 to go... you warning us 10 minutes before???? *** KIDDING?? YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A WARNING OUT AT LEAST 1 HOUR EARLIER SO WE DON'T ******* START THE DAMN TASKS....

Comment

thats just funy, started lvl 3 scroll and in 4 min geting notes about maintenance, 200 balens wasted for nothing..............

Comment

can u try to fix now Wartune makes very much lagg thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X