No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love when people dosent read, they post what they going to fix in this maintenance , so read it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zon3r
      Do that again, and it will be your ***
      He didn't say European servers .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Once.. there was this game.. that... couldnt get up and running and be played no more... but.... when it finally came back, the... screen... had turned from black into bright white.... The Gm's said that it was from when the system crashed sooooooooo..... hard..... mmm mmm mmm mmm... mmm mmm mmm mmm....

Comment

• its better to play the game right than to have all these glitches i sure it will make the game better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
            its simple df lastes 3 turns same for inc- if he didnt hit in this 3 turns u still have 1 more chance to hit df - inc coz when df disapear it stacks to 1 more turn effect doesnt faid imdetly
            Lol...why bother to argue on archer debuffs? you can see it under the wb hp bar =.=" The only ones affected are mages who are not that pro at determining when to use their heal or dmg skills only...just find a way that lets you see their hp bar and the bulk of the problem is resolved...if not just find a stronger team where you can have 2 ppl tanking at the top and bottom of front row and remaining 2 spread out at back so you can see everything...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              And so what?! You are the only one idiot (or you are just 7-8 years old kid) here who likes that ****! Can you compensate all money that WE WILL NOT SPEND ANYMORE for this ****, if аdmins will not fix it?! No, YOU CANT!!! Its democracy and the opinion from one guy is not important when other 1000+ guys are with different opinion! So be queit!
              WOW hate much????????? and quite frankly i have heard more positives about the patch than negatives from people. So i think YOU are in the minority Lord VOODOO. or should that be Lord DOODOO

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                He didn't say European servers .
                actually, i'm playing on us server

Comment

• ♥♥♥♥ maintenance, i stuck im moon nm, on last boss...
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2013, 07:49 AM. Reason: Watch the language

Comment

• Thank goodness for this, if forced people to get out of their chair and go do something real for once. There's no reason to get all upset over this, I'm sure there will be another 16 hours, at least, that you can spend you life wasting away today. I'm sure they'll post a compensation pack for the emergency maintenance, there's no need to go crazy.

Comment

• All this conversation about df and heals is laughable. This is a turnbased game. i frequently run a knight, archer and mage thru moon nm where we all know only a team full of 70k br players can make a df error against the second boss. Its not hard to run one toon. Run 3 enjoy the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Lol...why bother to argue on archer debuffs? you can see it under the wb hp bar =.=" The only ones affected are mages who are not that pro at determining when to use their heal or dmg skills only...just find a way that lets you see their hp bar and the bulk of the problem is resolved...if not just find a stronger team where you can have 2 ppl tanking at the top and bottom of front row and remaining 2 spread out at back so you can see everything...
                        try to explain to him....[
                        Name: ♣Joker♣
                        S.Name: Hereafter
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Serenity

Comment

• Originally posted by Zon3r View Post
                          i wasn't trying to embed it, noobie
                          So rude

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I wonder who is Snowrat.
                            I knew that you of all people would figure it out..

Comment

• Here's a video for the crybabies:

I BELIEVE IN YOU!
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• it should be now

Comment

Working...
                                X