No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dont reset mpd attempt or let us in there ? i was doing lych nm and now i got 0 exp 0 loid and 0 legendary stone

Comment

• Originally posted by Faklya View Post
      Thank you.

(More or less what I thought, just was hoping you have a bit more connection to the developers so you could tell their side of the story too)
      I have told you everything that I have been told. If the developers wish to keep us, as a player base, more informed either, they can post here, or I can tell you more, as they'll tell me more.

Originally posted by R217144323 View Post
      Star glen.
      Give me a server number. There's 400 to search through for just a name... and I'm lazy...
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

• can u answer me pls ?

Comment

• Okey, I understood. Thank you for your answers, rly appreciate it ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by BeaYoang View Post
            can u answer me pls ?
            Originally posted by BeaYoang View Post
            why dont reset mpd attempt or let us in there ? i was doing lych nm and now i got 0 exp 0 loid and 0 legendary stone
            Your best bet is to submit a ticket and ask them.

I don't know the answer.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

• why we have so strong lags in game?

Comment

• just let them do what they have to do and besides its theyre job to fix the game for better features thats why u people playing it am i rigth -_- they know what they are doing so just sit back and relax

Comment

• Originally posted by lSalvatorel View Post
                  +1

Szerintem ha tudnák hogy te mit irtál ide ....
                  szerintem nem érdekel. mióta ezt a kurva patch-et felrakták egy nagy rakás szar lett a játék. Nem működik a guild battle mert csak blackscreen van. nem működik a bg mert fagyás van. nem lehet csinálni a tok-ot meg a spire-t mert laggol mint az állat. Szóval magasról leszarom hogy tudják vagy nem.

Comment

• and that have been doing so for a long time in Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                      Dear Forum User,

Yes for me personally it would have been very difficult. I had about 30 seconds more notice than you did.

For R2 / 7r to announce it earlier: yes/no/possibly/probably/maybe, I don't actually know, I just sit on the forum all day.

Kind Regards
                      i have to say.. this is the coolest mod in all games i ever played lol

Comment

• and now they are springing another maintainance at friggin boss time wonder what rubbish comp pack we will get for that

Comment

• heavy lag and slowmotion in ToK. and the sylph dont get exp there.

Comment

• Originally posted by raxcave View Post
                            i have to say.. this is the coolest mod in all games i ever played lol
                            Dear raxcave,

I am humbled that you think that.

So humbled in fact that I will allow you to get me a sandwich. (bacon, with lots of ketchup please)

Kind Regards
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

• So when does the lagg get fixed? its nearly mission impossible to play

Comment

• Originally posted by asslikethat View Post
                                heavy lag and slowmotion in ToK. and the sylph dont get exp there.
                                yea....tok and group arena almost imposible.....
                                League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                                ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                                GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                                CLASS ->> SORCERER
                                LVL ->> 82
                                BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Working...
                                X