Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I don't like it either but no use raging for it. I had to die early in spire because I'd lose all exp if I didn't. I have just as much reason as u guys to be angry, but it's just not worth it, ***** happens.
    There will be a compensation pack guys, I'm sure, some stamina pots and an exp scroll probably. They said it's an emergency maintenance. Don't be so harsh about it lol.
    are you stupid too? every game in the world gives at least an hour notice before shutting down.... you dotn just 5mins we are shutting down, this is somethign they new about before and decided to fix some issues from the new update, and they didnt warn us at all cus there stupid...

Comment

zzZZzZzzzzzzZzzzz no world bos time 11.00 and arena block of maintance .... so lante to finised daily no have bound balance .... oh god ,,,,.........,,,,, >.<

Comment

yay i loose every ting lol hahahahahah losing and gaining is good in here
        if possible give 100 or 200 more bound balens to be calm down to all ppls they will be happy to accept their loose ty

Comment

ummmmm, what if ppl had just started a mpd i know i did and now we lose our atmpt and possible rewards because of it. hope u will give comp for it, moon den nightmare:level8 frind(+%10exp), x2 exp scroll active, full lv5 pots (minus patk) and full scrolls (minus patk) thanx alot.

Comment

crypt key out the window

Comment

ty r2, i was in lych nm with 100% exp scroll... and what ? ofc 12kk exp for me and sylph in ***..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i was in Demon Temple on mirror and used keys, who will give me them back?

Comment

im just plant 1 hours gold,,,and mt,,,f***
                  Name : senkai
                  server : 160 (emberwatch)
                  job : knight
                  LV : 64
                  BR : 161k+
                  (with bless 200%, equpment still lv 55, and attack gems lv 6 other gems lv 4,divine lord medallion)
                  CASHER : NONE
                  Guild : SANCTUARY

Comment

What's wrong with your servers? All the time you people are maintaining it, or does you s/w team is so inefficient that every time you people have to update something.. now what else you will be closing??..WB was great for daru and gold. and that too you have closed, feel like better switch to Farmville or criminal case again..at least they don't do these kind of ****...

Comment

can u explain what emergency is it

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Ohhh goody, so the comp pack will have lvl 70 leg stones? Great, I stop complaining then
                        I know what u mean, I was going to do moon after spire, thank god I didn't... I don't like how it's so sudden, will get alot of people raging again.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                          And telling 10min before it happens come on i know is emergency but make it at least and hour!

it is called an emergency isnt it how can they tell you 1 hour upfront they decided it at that very moment. atleast they gave a notice rather then just shut it down

like an fireman is gonna let you stay in a fire for an hour before saving your *** .

Comment

why does it say 6-8 hours offline when this thread says 2 hours?which 1 is right?
                            Last edited by R28427077; 11-07-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

2h vip card compensation please lol,

Comment

must be some serious bug to take servers down this fast, all other problems reported so far didn't seem to be this important. someone has to be exploiting really hard.
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X