• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to test one thing don't read this

Comment

• tank & wb gone... Hikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
        Amazing just 10 mins notice, was in lynch nm on a 200% scroll and missed out on loids and vip chest at end of map .can we claim missing rewards for this ?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]61599[/ATTACH]
        Exactly same situation missmagic, I feel your frustration
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• If you make Maintenance pls fix open inventory system and reset building system. if for 5 slots inventory need 450 vouchers convert to right number of balens not 450 balens too to open 5 slots. If in campaigns get 30 bound balens and not 120 vouchers means 450 vouchers for slots make 110 bound ballens if my calculation its right.

Comment

• Oh, one last thing. You need to remember some of us are paying customers so if you wish to keep people like myself. Do the right thing!

Comment

• Bad bad bad............

Comment

• and we dont find any button to removing participants from gb (gb participants-s149) , so we cant removing them that offline , this new patch taking more ram using than the old one and some people always lag because this new one

Comment

• Comment

• REALLY! I was about to do my Multiplayer dungeon run,and i get kicked out from server... there goes 2mill exp plus crystaloids an legendary stones a day´s run wasted .. hope there is some conpensation and i dont mean freaken dam 100k gold and daru plus a 100% exp scroll which is the only thing u guys give even when we lose more than that when this **** happens... just to let you know Vip 8 here ... might consider not spendig money any more

Comment

• they go back to the old wartune this new wartune is totaly a mess not fun anaymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Grujica View Post
                        can we get 2h vip card in compensation pack please
                        hehehe we need miracle to get that vip lol

Comment

• there goes my xp scroll on blitzing,maybe you could give some compensation for that,not just to me but to everyone

Comment

• Does no one really know what EMERGENCY means? This should help:

An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk. Most emergencies require urgent intervention to prevent a worsening of the situation. (( I.E. 20 min warning....)) Have a nice day.
                            Server: S23 Forsaken Forest
                            Name: DragonEagle
                            Guild: Shagralaya (Deputy)
                            BR: 209k
                            Level: 98

Comment

• this is serious problem folks. why do you do maintenances so much? and I for one, really dissapointed with 2.1 update.

I rushed my way back home as fast as I could, struggling through a crazy traffic, and i grab my laptop, log in to my toon, just to find out "server will be undergoing maintenance in 2 minutes..."

seriously this is annoying.

Comment

• what is this emergency maintenance all about? bug fixing? and what is the real time that will be consumed? 2 hrs. or 6-8 hrs.
                                i hope there's a WORTH COMPENSATION pack for this.

S375
                                IGN: EspadaPH

Comment

Working...
                                X