Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

Duration: 11/9 - 11/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S370
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S45

Description: Over the weekend we'll be having a sale on two different Fate Stone Packs. Be sure to get yours before the weekend is over!

Fate Stone x10
    Price: 198 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Fate Stone x100
    Price: 1788 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

For crismis events many player want legendary eqiment but we dont have many.I want for 25.12.one packet with legendary ekviment +60.

Comment

this promotion sux, better get the event chest, u will get 200 stons easily por 100 chest u buy. And u will get tons of other things, like blue apolo, gold, daru, kyanita and chest pieces, wich u can change for blue sylph or more fate stons.

Per every 100 chest u get 35 - 50 chest pieces, thats up to 200 fate stones.

Comment

sorry but i have open 200+ and did not get the 200 stone or that dumb pet same with with a lot of peeps on my sever

Comment

Yeah its different for everyone i have guildie from 600 he got like 2-4times fate stones and 0 apollo xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            Yeah its different for everyone i have guildie from 600 he got like 2-4times fate stones and 0 apollo xD.
            yes, but even with the chest pieces is a better deal. And u may get lucky

Comment

how many stones can we get from 10x wheel of fate? I didn't try it, looks like we can get around 60-70 fate stones by spending 900 balens on 10x fate wheel everyday. if so, then this promotion pack sucks

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                how many stones can we get from 10x wheel of fate? I didn't try it, looks like we can get around 60-70 fate stones by spending 900 balens on 10x fate wheel everyday. if so, then this promotion pack sucks
                It's a much better deal than cashing directly on the fate wheel.

Comment

me only need 10 box for apolo
                  lucky me hahahahahah :d

Comment

me the same 300 chest and 0 apolo

Comment

Working...
                    X