Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ PLEASE START THE GAME !! ~~ its over 5 hours now!!
    we're all GETTING BORED!!!
    n dont forget to FIX THE LAG!
    ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
    ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

• both my chars have same name on s332 and 341
      if i want to rename my 341 character
      do i have to login first with the 332 and then login to the 341 a/c ?
      is that correct?
      ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
      ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

• I'd welcome older servers to merge, sadly I don't think a merger will happen for us anytime soon (Kabam - S39). I'd like the challenge of having to climb back to the top; but hey maybe that is just me...
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• the lag is ever worse after merge event from R2.. dAmN..

Comment

• Gm i liked to request to have a event like us free players like wings or clothing please gm have mercy
            christmas gift for all playerssssssssssssssssssss[ATTACH=CONFIG]62112[/ATTACH]
            theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

• I think they dont have brain on the LAG issue Blotch..

Comment

• Please merge the older servers again, im on s94 and from what i am reading here, other servers around my own are asking to be merged as well

please look into this

Retired
                Character - Scotty
                Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

• R2 please fix the lag..I can't go to shop and buy items at Farm shop..

Server : 324 (Hidden Groove)

Comment

• Please do something..after merger i can't go to shop and Can't even farming any crops..R2 want me to use gold alchemy only?Is it R2 purposely doin' this?

Give me an answer..

Comment

• Hi
                      I'm suggesting making new Guild Battles system, because of merging servers. Because those Guild participants who were participating untill now, now they lose their positions because of new strongest guilds who appeared with merging.

System Guild Battles

Make categories, so in case of merging srevers no guild who were curently participant would stay out. This happened on s293 Stormcrag to TheDen guild. So i sugest that you create new system for Guild Battle so every guild higher than 3 or 4 lv could participate. And for this you could create category in which guild can participate.
                      Like Category : Light – Guild lv3 to 5 or so
                      Medium – Guild lv 5 to 7 or so, and
                      Hard – Guild from 7lv up
                      Of course, names for categories and other stuff i leave to your own design.
                      Also you could make possible for chalenges betwen guilds, which could be posible only for guilds who are not in same categories. So if guild from Light and Medium categories reach several continuous wins (like 10 or so) and hold 1 rank in curent categories can chalenge higher categories guild for participating in higher categories. There are probably other options that you can include. This is just quick and rough sketch for this event.
                      S293 Stormcrag
                      Ivanhoe
                      Class – Knight lv 53
                      Br.:27575

Comment

• bcoz of lag I lost a few event..Tank trial the latest..B4 this MPD at GOD..bull S hit

Comment

• why other server not merge??

Comment

• stupid lagging wartune now... after new patch,, i hate cloud city, lol,,,!!!

Comment

• I lost my attempt again at GOD NM..bcoz of this lag...don't know why..I cant take it anymore..please do something R2.this merger make me suffer..

Comment

• why server S141 and S148 not merger again with other server?
                                and why i dont get Underworld Steed Card ? i always buy balen to get that but didn't get it

Comment

Working...
                                X