No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now need S100 get a merg, i can not get a team for TOK Nm, Spire, to less people and them some still play has alredy a team and people some dont have team must run like Easy for complete it alone.

I must get 12.5m exp for free frome a bonus becouse i cans not run TOK or Spire.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• hi our guild is no1 all week following server merge but no strength in numbers rewards?? and i think so does everyone in our guild, that r2 games has definatly not thought through the bound balens idea. everyone hates them.... we think they are useless and it was a better system with vouchers, r2 games should of keep vouchers and the way we collected voucher but just made them more spendable like the bound balens... anyone agree???

Comment

• Re: Rewards for Legends of Balenor and Strength in Numbers
        on the 7th day @ 23:59 server time.......where is the reward for the top BR and the top Guild?
        WHERE???????
        Last edited by Llada; 11-22-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• they trick us, again

Comment

• Same Strength in Numbers & Legends of Balenor rewards not recieved.

Ticket #818778

Sucellis
            s310

Comment

• Yup where are the rewards?

Comment

• no reward for S306,309,300,303 ???

Comment

• why now when I log in always get Operation time out.. so i can not play sometimes.. can u help me with this problem... as now i can not log in to play my game...

Comment

• No rewards here either, as-per-usual, i'm usually i little fanboy, but this is starting to pi.ss me off. Got nothing last time either -_- R2 seem to be making a name for themselves as being lieing and untrust worthy gah -_-

Rantover
                    Ninno20
                    Foul Marsh - S328
                    Knight 60+

Comment

• So i guess no rewards oke

Comment

• Server 175 need merge to i dont fiind members for arena for tok etc ...............

Comment

• Where is the GB Rewards ? 8 day has almost passing away....Is the rewards hoax if not why it isn't delivered even the given 7 day has passed away...When we will get it any moderators to answer this or it is going to be unhear.....

Comment

• No rewards here on Fellspire s308 either, not the br reward OR the guild award, ***? I could have really used those rewards before CW lol
                            I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• no rewards here on 329 not the br reward or the guild award?

Comment

• where's the prize from this event???

Strength in Numbers

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge

*** U ALWAYS GIVING THINGS SOOOOOOOO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
                                i still haven't received it yet till now!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X