dis is unfair for s[341]

Comment

and that 3 server is more experience than Hidden Grove..too bad

Comment

they alredy old server

Comment

Originally posted by R225624114 View Post
          and that 3 server is more experience than Hidden Grove..too bad
          dude hidden grove are good and stable. The only ** up is that we already had a merge a month ago. why another merge ***

Comment

S341 is called Bleak Canyon!!
            they dont even know the server name and they decide that it needs merger
            and if u feel this is fair.. then merge all the oceanic servers into one!
            get your own house in order first then ruin ours !!
            Laggy buggy money making racket

~S341 is like family~ u guys can try as hard as u want but u cant ruin it !!
            ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
            ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

I know the importance of merge. & I know v need it. But merge us with a server which was created near us. Not 2 servers which are pretty old & had already been merged together. Please change the scheduled mergers. Or I will move to ******** like I said. & alot of people will.

(link is in the above comment if u want)

Comment

I am sorry, but there really is no need to complain about the mergers, we ended up with 8 or more servers together and we have had no problems where the inequality is concerned, s70 and them were out well before s111, 114 etc. and we survived. People are adaptable. We jumped servers before hand and new pretty much what was coming and made our plans, and for the most part, all are doing well. You have 3+ days go scouting and see what your optins are for merging your guilds with those coming together with the merge.

I only posted the above because it did not make sense to me to make all these new servers just to have to turn around and merge them together.
                Well u guys were from the oldest server right ??? So no wonder u guys had no problems. It's the younger server which have problems. & when the merge is with two pretty old server its super hard. How are we suppose to give a challenge to two server who have 40 people above 60k br when v only have 2 people near 60k ???
                Last edited by nadunrds; 11-11-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nadunrds View Post
                  Well u guys were from the oldest server right ??? So no wonder u guys had no problems. It's the younger server which have problems. & when the merge is with two pretty old server its super hard. How are we suppose to give a challenge to two server who have 40 people above 60k br when v only have 2 people near 60k ???
                  no we were from the younger servers and still no problems. Like I said, go scouting and see what is coming your way, then decide witch way to go with your guild, either stay, merger with one already there, or with one from the other server (s) that is a fit.

Comment

no we were from the younger servers and still no problems. Like I said, go scouting and see what is coming your way, then decide witch way to go with your guild, either stay, merger with one already there, or with one from the other server (s) that is a fit.
                    Dude they have 40 people with Battle Rating higher that 60k Top player is 90k.

Our top player is 60k.

& we did do scouting. thats why we say it's impossible to survive that merge.

I'm not talking about guilds. I'm talking about players & rankings

Ofcourse people will have different opinions & R2 GMs wont listen to us & will do merge.

Well no other choice but to move to ********. too bad. I luved wartune so much.
                    Last edited by nadunrds; 11-11-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nadunrds View Post
                      Dude they have 40 people with Battle Rating higher that 60k Top player is 90k.

Our top player is 60k.

& we did do scouting. thats why we say it's impossible to survive that merge.

I'm not talking about guilds. I'm talking about players & rankings

Ofcourse people will have different opinions & R2 GMs wont listen to us & will do merge.

Well no other choice but to move to ********. too bad. I luved wartune so much.

First: Through "dude" out the window. 2nd, Do you really think you are the only ones that have ever had to come together with other servers with higher levels and BR? Did you read?, we now have 8 servers together and there were way more then 40 that were at or above 60k br. the only way you will not survive is to give up and go else where, of which you already said you were doing.

Give it a chance "dude" it really isn't as bad as it seems. the only problem anyone had here was because they refused to except change and give it a chance. Pretty much what you are doing

Comment

R2 needs to stop opening so many damn servers. there is more then enough for 1 person to play all 3 classes... most servers need a merge. The server I'm on is gillwater (S227) needs one so damn badly. it's near impossible to get group stuff done now. Stop opening servers.. it's really stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by karjen View Post
                          First: Through "dude" out the window. 2nd, Do you really think you are the only ones that have ever had to come together with other servers with higher levels and BR? Did you read?, we now have 8 servers together and there were way more then 40 that were at or above 60k br. the only way you will not survive is to give up and go else where, of which you already said you were doing.

Give it a chance "dude" it really isn't as bad as it seems. the only problem anyone had here was because they refused to except change and give it a chance. Pretty much what you are doing
                          ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
                          ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

hi Dracx!!!

Comment

Well that's my point. It's like this always. Like I said people will have different opinions.

& I've given it a chance. You think you are the oldest player here ??? I've been playing this for along time also. & I have several accounts. & I know what a merge does. You guys merged with servers & had a ok time maybe but it isn't always the same.

& there's nothing wrong with dude. Go & learn some English 1st.

When there's merge with very old servers guilds break apart & players quit.

I'm not crying & saying that I want an younger server with players with less BR than me. I'm just saying merge us with some server which was created around the time our was created. I don't care if it's older or not. Just a fair merge.

Comment

good luck Юa¢✖

Comment

Working...
                                X