No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

& u can have your own opinion. But respect other opinions as well. & don't judge other merges from the merge u had.

When people like u become vets this is what we get.

No offense.

Comment

Originally posted by R216879911 View Post
      hi Dracx!!!
      hiee Warman
      Last edited by dracx333; 11-12-2013, 01:41 AM.
      ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
      ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

No point in fighting over this. R2 just want money. I can see that from the new update & what they have in Chinese servers & ********.

Good Luck to all who are looking forward for the merge !!!

Comment

Guys from s341. dont worry. s332 take merge with s315 in worst time ever. Yes u much behind now, but all depend on urs. ofc will be many merge guilds etc and situation will be turn around for u. Same as for us early.

I'm unhappy about this merge too, i prefer merge with oldest servers for us cause it helps very much to grow. I want merge with s272/s294. I dont care about lost titles etc. But if r2 deside do this - we cant do anything with that. No panic and welcome to us.

Fluffy, Balenors top warrior s332/s315.

Comment

Originally posted by nadunrds View Post
            Well that's my point. It's like this always. Like I said people will have different opinions.

& I've given it a chance. You think you are the oldest player here ??? I've been playing this for along time also. & I have several accounts. & I know what a merge does. You guys merged with servers & had a ok time maybe but it isn't always the same.

& there's nothing wrong with dude. Go & learn some English 1st.

When there's merge with very old servers guilds break apart & players quit.

I'm not crying & saying that I want an younger server with players with less BR than me. I'm just saying merge us with some server which was created around the time our was created. I don't care if it's older or not. Just a fair merge.

Learn English? lmao, you need to learn respect. but since the last generation or 2 have been using this I suppose you have a right to do so as well. with that out of the way:

I play more then one serve, both have merged with other servers, both were fine. We learn to survive early in life, this is no different. I started when S16 came out and have seen a lot since then. I know that most of the time they do not take into consideration that some servers are way older then others, and yes it may not be fair, but realistically, what is? It is just sad that people will let something like server merges drive them away from a game that they really enjoy rather then sticking it out; it is obvious you do enjoy the game or you would not be here trying to fight this. They do a little bit to try to make it better for you with the events, yeah maybe not enough, but it is something.

Comment

Guys from s341. dont worry. s332 take merge with s315 in worst time ever. Yes u much behind now, but all depend on urs. ofc will be many merge guilds etc and situation will be turn around for u. Same as for us early.

I'm unhappy about this merge too, i prefer merge with oldest servers for us cause it helps very much to grow. I want merge with s272/s294. I dont care about lost titles etc. But if r2 deside do this - we cant do anything with that. No panic and welcome to us.

We know who the balenors top warrior is. We created accounts in your servers. I'm also not worried about titles. I'm a non-casher. mostly. So can't really get titles much. top warrior & stuff.

Well when we merge like that we'll have super disadvantage in World Boss, Arena rewards, etc, Not just titles. :/
              Last edited by nadunrds; 11-12-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Learn English? lmao, you need to learn respect. but since the last generation or 2 have been using this I suppose you have a right to do so as well. with that out of the way:

I play more then one serve, both have merged with other servers, both were fine. We learn to survive early in life, this is no different. I started when S16 came out and have seen a lot since then. I know that most of the time they do not take into consideration that some servers are way older then others, and yes it may not be fair, but realistically, what is? It is just sad that people will let something like server merges drive them away from a game that they really enjoy rather then sticking it out; it is obvious you do enjoy the game or you would not be here trying to fight this. They do a little bit to try to make it better for you with the events, yeah maybe not enough, but it is something.
                Ok... sorry about "dude" if u don't like it much. I did't mean it in a bad way. We normally use it.

Yes I do love the game. & I really don't wanna leave server or guild let along the game. But it'll be super hard after this merge.

I just wish they would take into consideration how long the servers have been created in merging.

Comment

Originally posted by xenute View Post

sir? but wont it Lagg more when 3 servers combine into one?
                  we can barely move in cloud city in our own server :'(

Comment

Originally posted by nadunrds View Post
                    Ok... sorry about "dude" if u don't like it much. I did't mean it in a bad way. We normally use it.

Yes I do love the game. & I really don't wanna leave server or guild let along the game. But it'll be super hard after this merge.

I just wish they would take into consideration how long the servers have been created in merging.

I just wish they would quit bringing on more servers.

why can't they just fix what is here so all can play and be happy. Nope, they have to make new servers (without a fix), and find they need to merge them when they could have saved a lot of headaches and just fixed the bugs/issues so people could come and play, and the biggy STAY! if it is money they are looking for, when those that spend are happy, they spend more! that should make more sense to them than making new servers all the time without a fix

Comment

Originally posted by karjen View Post

why can't they just fix what is here so all can play and be happy. Nope, they have to make new servers (without a fix), and find they need to merge them when they could have saved a lot of headaches and just fixed the bugs/issues so people could come and play, and the biggy STAY! if it is money they are looking for, when those that spend are happy, they spend more! that should make more sense to them than making new servers all the time without a fix
                      +1 and fix the LAGG too Wb is depressing on afk mode :'(

Comment

Originally posted by karjen View Post

Yeah true. I personally get black screens when entering rooms, & stuck @ loading bar & problems in animations & stuff.

It would be nice if they fix those rather than creating more servers.

Comment

Originally posted by dracx333 View Post
                          sir? but wont it Lagg more when 3 servers combine into one?
                          we can barely move in cloud city in our own server :'(
                          I don't think it will because 3 servers are working together, but I have no real experience with merges so lets just see what happens.
                          fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

unpair to 341 to merge to 315 and 332

Comment

nadunrds, arena rewards doesnt matter so much on this stage. yes u dont be top, but from 10 for 50 place almost same rewards. WB -Yes, but ur tops can take good results on wb. with new system not much difference too.
                              Of course it will be tough for u, but we (s332) was in same position as u now. We alive and save our top guild.

dracx333, yes it can be hard lagging on start and some days. But in the end s2 have 4 servers merge. s223/s230/s237 have 3 too and all zones exsept oceanic have many 4 servers merge. and all ok there.

Comment

Originally posted by xenute View Post
                                nadunrds, arena rewards doesnt matter so much on this stage. yes u dont be top, but from 10 for 50 place almost same rewards. WB -Yes, but ur tops can take good results on wb. with new system not much difference too.
                                Of course it will be tough for u, but we (s332) was in same position as u now. We alive and save our top guild.

dracx333, yes it can be hard lagging on start and some days. But in the end s2 have 4 servers merge. s223/s230/s237 have 3 too and all zones exsept oceanic have many 4 servers merge. and all ok there.
                                Well I think our arena ranks will go down by 50-100. everyone's ranks. & those do make some change in income. & World Boss top10 will be out bounds 4 anyone from our server. & maybe we'll get 0.8%. But not that sure.

Well I guess no point in talking about this.

They won't stop this just course couple of people say no.

Well Good Luck to all !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X