No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of mergers... some of the Kabam servers could use a merge. =)
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 12-16-2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
        S42, S45, S48, S55, S123, S127 - NEED A MERGER BADLY WITH A OLDER SERVERS. active guild Royal 95% active, 5% alt accounts; mayhem 60% active, 40% alts. Spartans and nova i no very little about but are not very active all other guilds are composed of 95% alt account
        Sorry to hear that. I miss S42, i was an archer there.. InFlames long time...

I'm at S324 atm

Too early for another merge... anyway
        Name: Flames
        Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
        Class: Mage
        Level: 74
        Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

why only new servers are merge ?? i play in 107 and we need a merge

Comment

i getting mad here all my money gone in a instant these people make me looks like idiots wwith my br i guess it time for me not to recharge no more it would be pointless now i frecking hating this game now
            Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

server s-221 need a marger badly ,only 40/50 ppl plying here now. magister visit here sometimes, every one says about it to him we file teket too. PLS DO SOMETHING THIS SERVER IS NOT DYING ITS DEAD.
              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiju132 View Post
                you guys are complsining about the fact the servers are older/yoounger than that which they are merged with. How about u just shut it as have u seen any of those servers below triple digits getting these merges.NO. If u dont like the fact that u are getting a merge go down to the single and double digit servers then we will see what u start argueing
                That is exactly the point. There are server which need merge & servers which don't need merge. Our server don't need merge.

We are not saying that the merge is bad. We are saying to merge servers which need it. Not server which already have players.

& to do mergers in a sensible way.

& don't be rude. Everyone has there own problems. Not just you...

Comment

You are really insane! are you really insulting our server? why would you merge us with 315 and 332,those 2 servers already merge and those severs are 2-3 months ahead of us. Please think about it.Are you guys really crazy doing this! Compare our server to them! Your not really thinking what will be the possible effect when you merge us with them! Many will QUIT!

â™*Kyrosâ™*
                  s341

Comment

Gamers from my s341 familia
                    please show your concern
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rging-Server-s
                    Support if u agree
                    Thank u
                    ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
                    ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

stpd R2 u wasting my time and money [BODOH]this is from s341

Comment

There are winners and losers in every merge. I am on server 301. We merged with 296. Now we are merging with 292 and 289. Notice that 301 is always merging with older servers.
                        I don't have access to all of the data that R2 has about player activity and BR. Perhaps they are making these decisions based on all data. Perhaps not.
                        I will adapt and overcome.
                        So far I am still enjoying the game.

Comment

I sure wish s70 would get a merge the server is so dead...

Comment

Hoi
                            Not us 2 look like were the only ones ho dont merge
                            1: Vouchers ?? uu "Bound"Balens you mean
                            2: Please dont for get to Update the Build in "Tool" Bar

Power to the Bound B.
                            good luck and may the "Gift" pack come fast

Server 203 player

Comment

Originally posted by Torsida View Post
                              I sure wish s70 would get a merge the server is so dead...
                              Hello T how ya doing? I agree there needs to be another merge. You see everyone, T's server and mine S111, along with others have been merged together and we would gladly accept another one. No sense in being upset with your merges they do work out.

Comment

i think everyone would like to see, the earlier servers get merged again, i recently sent in a ticket which r2 - andrew replied and said post in the forums, and we shall see what everyone thinks about the idea........
                                from what i can read and see hear the servered which got merged once a long time ago are now dying, and r2 didnt get enough people joining the new servers which they thought they would do, dont forget about the loyal long time playing players here, and listen to everyone.....merge the earlier servers

Retired
                                Character - Scotty
                                Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Working...
                                X