[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sir,

Please have our server merged too. It's been quiet in our server. Server 349 here. We hope to join the server merge this coming friday the 15th of november. thanks.

Comment

• hi, may we please have our server merged s349 mythgrove

Comment

• Ah guys ignore the 10mill for 1st.... they never gave it to us yet from last time -_- or the guild rewards for 1st 2nd and 3rd...
        Ninno20
        Foul Marsh - S328
        Knight 60+

Comment

• Something i have yet to see any one even mention is guilds.

No one seems to understand for servers to thrive you need a min of 3 very strong guilds. Obviously your always going to have 3 top guilds even if they have 20k br each but what i mean is 3 guilds that are so far above the others as to always take the top spots. For a server to remain healthy you need that it gives other guilds something to strive for and keeps players interested and it adds a element of the underdog the guild that constantly loose to the other 2 top guilds and just can never seem to get there. The rest of the community will cheer for them to win and will go bezerk when they do win. And funny thing is when a game has a very well developed community sometimes that win is all planned out ahead of time just to entertain the community. Server mergers can make a mess of these things. The guild i am in just had 1 guild merge with us and that is needed we are likely to have yet another guild merge with us. Our online numbers are over 20 pretty much all night long and over 30 during prime hours. Had 30+ online for last GB. With another guild merger in the works our online numbers will hit 25 to 30 average and 40 during prime hours and 45 to hopefully 49 50 max for GB. Reason why most players quit is they get bored a strong active guild helps prevent this problem. A weak unhealthy one will make more people quit. A strong guild and strong community makes up for any short coming of a mmorpg. Honestly wartune has fewer such short comings than most i have played. Yet i see a huge lack of a strong community one that cheers for the underdog who enjoys the "trash talking" between "rival guilds" Come to silver towers one night during GB and watch world chat you will see tons of it when my guild is in battle. Guess what most of it is all for show all for fun all to add a little something extra to the community. Yet most of non guild battle participants comments i see are "stop spamming"

For me this is the one big noticeable area where war tune is lacking in . People complain about every thing every time a add trade system add auction house post comes up its cry baby time. The heaviest cashers do not want it because it will hurt them in their top spots. The free loading non casher wants it all to be gold buyable only. Constant wining about server mergers and how bad they are. They are bad because people do not prepare they do not seek out guild mergers to strengthen their guilds. They cry over the lag that will come well you got hours to prepair for that. Run spyware and virus clean up programs such as cc cleaner malware bytes avg adaware etc on your comp. Run disk clean up, read tutorials on system tweaking to tweak your services turnign off junk you do not need running. Do those sorts of things and the lag may even end up less when the server comes back up. Most of the lag after mergers patches etc has zero to do with wartune servers and way more to do with your own computer.

Comment

• Thank goodness for the merges. We have been waiting since week 4 for a merge since our server has only had 2 decent guilds. For those complaining about merging with older servers, figure it out. My server initially agreed to have a guild merge to be able to take on the other server. After speaking to that guild after learning of server merge, they renigged on the said merger terms. We decide to go scout the other server and spoke with the #1 and #2 guilds on the other server about a possible merge and found out that both guilds was more than happy to merge with my guild. Now we are just waiting for the server merge to happen and we will have a "triquetra" guild to take on the other main guild from my server. Yes, it will be lopsided. Yes, most of the other main guild may quit. Yes, we will have boring guild battles where the only actual battling will be on Fridays. So what? At least we can build relationships and already be on point when the next round of merges come our way and we merge with another server. Its called adapting. If you cant adapt with all the changes this game has, you should really go play a game on FB. If you are going to stay with Wartune, then shut up, learn to adapt, or just quit the game and quit complaining. Anyone who wants to respond to this with a quote, go ahead, it doesn't matter because in the end, you either adapt and get over it or you quit because you don't get your way. Obviously, as bad as most of you make this game out to be in forums, it must not be that bad because you are still playing it or you quit your server and start playing on a new one. Either way, R2 and ************ gets your business either as a customer if u spend money or you are keeping this game popular by just being on it. The point is, complaining here in forums is not going to help you. You have seen how many people complain about things and does it change because you complain about it? No it doesn't. ************/R2 make the decisions and have criteria to figure out how they are going to do things, and YOU are not going to change that. Get over yourself and shut up and play the game or get off ur comp and go cry into your pillow cause you aren't getting your way!
            BugzBunny
            Kabam S61
            GM of LoonyTunes
            Balenor's #1 GM
            Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• All this maintenance and patches and the lag continues.

Fix the lag

Comment

• Dont believe with their promise for the legend of balenor or Strength in number event rewards.

We from server Gillwater (S227), Arcane Void (S231), and Bloodmist (S242), havent got any reward from that event yet, and when did we merge?
                Wartune Server Merges 07/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....05-3-00-AM-EDT

That in July Guys... In July 2013, now already November. And we havent got a single pieces of our reward yet. Send ticket so many times, and what they reply? still in investigation........zzzzz
                Last edited by Eric.n9; 11-14-2013, 02:14 PM.
                Ericâ„¢
                Warriors
                R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

• know what u mean eric.... on almost every server ive played on.... the "strength in numbers" AND the "Legends of Balenor" events didnt reward til months later IF at all... and also in most cases incorrect rewards as well.... though for some reason on this merger i still hold my breath and pray.

Comment

• Why is S341 crying so much? They are merging with a server with similar exp, compared to some of the mergers having servers 100+ apart merge. 6 months later those servers finally catching up on seal level.

Comment

• why isnt s349<mythgrove> gettina merge? the servers almost dead apart form like 30-45 people...i think wed like a new challenge please?

Comment

• Please work on the LLLLAAAAGGGGGG too.

Comment

• this news is a bad idea merging the server that is early server and the new server because the early server has higher br,strenght and etc... it would be unfair to those people who are in the new server :/

Comment

• Better U fix the Lagg issue than increase the lagg %tage through this merger..

Comment

• good morning and welcome merge

i dont have theat much lag , it does not bother me at all , i have a good conn at work and home , i have a decent PC , i use mozila just for this game , and google C for everything else , so it`s working good for me .... dont know .... i think is not theat bad if you take care of this thing`s at your end ... anyway i`m from Romania so everything is sh ity here (worst everything in comparation with most of UE contry ... so if i can play it and dont complain so can most of you all ... fix your end (my advice) not blame on others :P ) dont me mad at me is just my opinion .. and be gentel i`m a girl
                              S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• Florin, unfortunately not everyone is that lucky. Not everyone is computer savvy either, so we can't put the blame on users.

Change is good, but sometimes too much change creates more problems than it solves, specially when it catches people unaware.

Wartune is creating too many changes without giving people the opportunity to take the necessary steps to solve those issues.
                                ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

Working...
                                X