Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Recharge Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha, so true

Comment

I must agree that this bonus reward is a bit poor , you should eater increase amount (but that is not point ) or you can add something interesting in that recharge pack some orange ring or something similar ...

Comment

Newbies in this game never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Well you could also recharge when there is no bonus at all. And Don't get any BONUSses other then what you normally get by recharging.

You all seem to forget that it is a "recharge bonus" and with just 500 balens recharge you already get it. So errr stop whining about everything.

Comment

why are you all complaining, this is for any size recharge, 5 dollars US will get you this, plus the normal rewards for recharging what ever amount you do, if you have paid attention to how much training whips cost in balens when you buy them in store, this is a good deal for what you get, in addition to normal rewards

Comment

I'll only whine about one thing:
              WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE GOLD?! T__T
              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
              -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

plz sell vip cards at shop soon i am unable to get it directy(won't accept my card for subscription). Eagerly waiting for sale at shop. plz consider
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                X