No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 30 BBs was quite great actually. We could make something out of it. But now?
    Frakking 3 BBs if we're lucky with mystery box. That's low blow
    And of course that update had to be ninja'ed. You sure know how to mess with players.

Comment

• Can I ask WHY you move the WB from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35 ???

Many of us at Server 213 and merged servers are either working, going to school or other stuff at 11:35.

First you take away 1 WB and now you do this to us, why, who have asked this to happen?
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• this new update is soo bad that i wanna cry, first remove one boss, then move time of one boss, why are u doing this???

Comment

• All I have to say is wow. First there is nothing in the notification that you were changing the balen amounts in campaign chests. I use my keys in hopes of getting a crypt key so I can somewhat keep up with those who can afford to pay. The drop rates for crypt keys have definitely been reduced, and at least by getting 30 balens per chest I could still trade those in for crypt keys. At getting 3 per chest in a lvl 60 dungeon, no way that's even worth wasting a key on. Second, the original voucher amount was 120 per chest which by the 20:1 ratio would have been 6 balens....some bad math there I guess. And lastly, I can tell you my guild members were finally excited that with effort and some using of resources, they might be able to get those fabled wings they've always wanted. This is gonna break their hearts so much, I expect to lose about half my guild because of it. And I have to say, when most of my guild quits, I won't be too far behind.

Comment

• World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35 why this,many pipl on work in this time.
            vaucher comeback bound balens its suck only get 2 b balens
            now can play only balens player and be strong
            Last edited by bolek1; 11-14-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• 3 put the boss back, and nothing that has not
              are losing players so vain

Comment

• I live in north Florida Central time zone and have lost a WB - this absolutely sux. Now i only have ONE WB. What the big idea?

Comment

• this game was not fun not.. their make it uneasy for players especially all working players...kindly..put back WB at where it is...and maybe eventually this game will be on cash players only...
                  Last edited by R220814682; 11-14-2013, 10:15 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

• you took the boss that most people did
                    stop changing the game are only doing ****

Comment

• seriously why all the changes to WB it was fine the way it was first you ditch bloodfang now you put it back and remove ragnoch *** R2 why so many needless changes in all fairness WB was fine the way it was stop tinkering and screwing it up Server 37 Bloodlands Guild: Souledge Char:Bams

Comment

• there is no WB at 16:00 in S3 y
                        name : MONARCH
                        class : archer lvl 80
                        server : S3
                        guild : HERMES

Comment

• this maitenance kiling game.
                          no wb no bould balens no playres

Comment

• you cut off bound balens from single campain why ?

Comment

• Best decision ever no worm instead at 11;30 bloodfang :P nice work r2.

Comment

• Originally posted by soseki View Post
                                Nice job again now ppl who work cant do any wb

no more wb for me as well, thats mean ill stop buying balens, this is stupid, no more gold and daru, no other way to get it............STUPID..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                                X