No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix the guild battles on kabam server 29 not only can each side see party chat from opponents but when someone hops in a fight last min on enemy team and 3 of us r alive and they damage us but none of our attks hit them theres a problem please fix it soon guild battles have been threashed becuz of game lagg glitchs

Comment

isnt 11:35 - 12:35 is arena time ? this use server time or ... ?

Comment

oh well the good news ill be saving on some balens, by not reviving for 2 wb's a day,. now just the one which i can make

Retired
        Character - Scotty
        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          For GMT +8, it's actually 4:30pm.
          Thank you for mentioning that, Condor. My math was off for converting to EST and PST.

Please note the times of maintenance have been updated to the correct times based on 3:30pm GMT +8.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
            Don´t adjust times only for People playing on wrong servers!

^^THAT! Yeah, I feel bad for the ppl that weren't smart enough to pick correct servers for their timezone, but that isn't the fault of those that did. Let them start over where they belong instead of screwing over players who work while playing the correct timezone.

Comment

hmm.. Sorry I see no benefit in these changes. Two server down times this week, server merge and a weekly maintenance, so we miss gb rewards this week and to top it off working people and school kids miss another wb. Is there an upside coming? I mean lets face it on oceanic we miss the 16:00 wb every server maintenance anyway, so i guess the reality is we only lose 4 WBs and not 5, yay found a positive. Of course if you don't work or go to school or need sleep these changes have no affect.
              Would be nice if we knew why things were changing instead of being virtually told "build a bridge, get over it, the times are changing and we aren't going to substantiate our decisions to paying customers or non-paying customers". I hope this feed back is getting to the devs or this post is just another rant.

Comment

moving to 11 am is ridicuous, so we need to open game in company or school to play with WB? 4 pm or 5 pm server time is perfect for most of people.

I don't know why r2games makes this decision

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Just a question: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                  "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Seriously can't believe the one World Boss that works best for most on our server is the one that is getting eliminated.
                    Our Guild Tree/Altar are right after WB2 because it is when we have most people online. Now you going to just remove the best WB choice for many who play this game?!?!?

Also, I can't end this post without saying: WHAT THE FSCK!?!?! FIX THE LAG BEFORE SCREWING UP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously, can you people possibly screw this game up anymore? It's bad enough you took 1 world boss away, wrecked double hits, AND took voucher bonus away in wb, now you're costing me even more gold!
                      Brand SharpWits
                      Mage and Archer on Kabam S-12

Comment

Give them time,,pretty soon there will be no world boss at all,,,

Balens for gold,,,the future of Wartune

Dont like it? Quit playing - they dont care,,new players will come along that never knew there was a world boss,,,

Comment

only three i never had lag before this patch now that all there is

Comment

what madness is this?
                            if.. and ONLY IF, goldrush is placed at 16.00 server time (when the world boss was) will i say... i can live with this.

so let me tell you a story......

once upon a time there was this guy, noone like this guy. ill edit the names of this person so as not to cause any problems,,, well call him "the boss of R2"

so one day the boss of R2 is thinking up ways to make people who have jobs, spend more money on one of his games... again for legal reasons ill give this game a false name.. "warspoon"

so he gets together with his board-members, and after a few hours of plotting and scheming, they come up with a insidious plan (not talking about the movie people.. get a dictionary)

they realize alot of people miss the first world boss due to school, work, other commitments, however they are content. because they can usually get to at least 1 of the other 2 world bosses..
                            so cunningly, they remove this world boss outright... the masses arent effected, people dont generally care. it doesnt effect them, so why should they get involved. the people who also cant be named for legal reasons.. well call them the "community"..

so the community are content, however,,, there is something lurking in the shadows, something unseen, something that will shake warspoon and its community to its very core.

the catastrophe, it happens.... one of the WB's is moved, to a time where the majority of the community cannot interact. with 1 WB missing, and 2 of them being either out of reach due to commitments, or too late to be online.... the world of warspoon and the community are broken, defeated and damned.

however, the crafty boss of R2, he comes forward with a solution, he shows people the path, there is something you can do... "do not fear community, there is a way" he says...

lost in the darkness, the community see this man as a ray of sunshine, a beam of light,, something he implemented many months ago, something that is rarely used,,,,,

the "stand in button"

The End.

All characters and Events in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real Events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
                            Last edited by Skribz; 11-13-2013, 10:38 PM. Reason: Disclaimer~

Comment

I hope a mob of ppl waits for the R2 staff outside their office and give them a good waking up to stop scr ewing the game further. Its bad enough that all that hard work spent over a year to build one's char up is negated by pets and even ppl on newer servers are now equally strong despite spending and playing less and just having a bit more luck. Now they want to remove our income source. Well...maybe if everyone quits it might wake them up to something called listening to the player's opinion rather than thinking with their wallets.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yes all is laggy for me and shet ppl on my sever beating me on worldboss like w t f i used 2 smoke thesee ppl till damm new patch! ia hate new patch and slphys so gey and why was everything moved out of main city easier 2 1 click everything now have 2 go 2 gey couldcity 2 get my damm stuff done like w t f! and world boss time move is nice thats the only thing i agree on but fuvk the rest of the shet u did 2 the game is so gey!
                                TheRealSinister out!
                                Sinister sever 342

Comment

Working...
                                X