No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey peeps i had a dream about gold rush and let me tell u its awesome! u can get over 1 mil gold in 1 gold rush if u play ur cards right! ow and gold rush is all about the gold and not daru btw srry ppl as u will not gian daru from gold rush its all about the gold baby! but who cares about daru when ur troops our max right even though mine arenat but they will be when im higher lvl

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealSinister View Post
      hey peeps i had a dream about gold rush and let me tell u its awesome! u can get over 1 mil gold in 1 gold rush if u play ur cards right! ow and gold rush is all about the gold and not daru btw srry ppl as u will not gian daru from gold rush its all about the gold baby! but who cares about daru when ur troops our max right even though mine arenat but they will be when im higher lvl
      you deserve an award... that was outstanding.... the way you captured my heart with this.... props to you.

Comment

Please fix the lag issues- I have lost 3 spire attempts because of lag and it not loading, being booted and then couldnt get back in because my attempt was used...not to mention battlegrounds are painful!!! I never had any lag issues before the patch now its excrutiating!!!

Comment

Wartune CFO has totally gone out of his mind. I am sure, one will find only COW DUG in his mind. He need brain operation immediately before destroy his company

Comment

are the servers down now??

Comment

Me need WB in AFfternoon n Evening WB be nice for me.......

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
                Seriously can't believe the one World Boss that works best for most on our server is the one that is getting eliminated.
                Our Guild Tree/Altar are right after WB2 because it is when we have most people online. Now you going to just remove the best WB choice for many who play this game?!?!?

Also, I can't end this post without saying: WHAT THE FSCK!?!?! FIX THE LAG BEFORE SCREWING UP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
                Lol..I rather they fix the lag and NOT screw up the game as well....but its impossible to fix the lag when you have to load every single toon in cloud city every single time you login. They should make it such that everytime we login we see our city instead of sky city. They should also allow for us to access the buildings from our city while those who want to show off and interact and camp in sky city and be lagged out. But currently that is not possible as the chinese servers that are on patch 2.3 also having this issue.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by nemkideh View Post
                  are the servers down now??
                  I don't know but I can't load the game now. Advanced maintenace?

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I would also like to see 3 world bosses like before, but it coming back at 11:35 am is great news for me, but feel bad for others who cannot make it at this time.
                    Chase - Archer [S387] Tear Ruins

Comment

Worst Update Ever.. Why would you remove a world boss at the same time you move another one too... I am guessing whoever is running the show has little to no idea how to prioritize the schedule or even for the matter figure it out before you remove anything. You guys literally just removed a world boss at that time just to replace another one in the same spot? C'mon are you kidding me? Figure your stuff out before making updates.. Won't make you look so ridiculous...

Comment

Yes i agree changing the WB time is not a smart move. As most of us work and can only attend it when we get off. Now that it is being adjusted we will not be able to attend the WB at all and i doubt telling your boss sorry didnt get much sleep because i had to stay up for WB will not be a good excuse.

Comment

As it was till now with the moving time of the wb it was amazing, all the gaming started from 16:00, for me anyway , wb, quick dailies , arena, mp's , ToA, gb(if its the day) tanks, bg's wb again, sleep . Now its all broken. Instead of fixing some lame prices for Double skills, or bag expansion, reseting skills and so on things that need adjustment, you fail by doing 1 thing that doesnt even counts as an issue." Great job! - and yes im being sarcastic all the way ."

Peace out.

Comment

hmm seems most have a problem with the wb change,so do i,but might any r2 staff tell us why they wana screw us more,1st take 1 wb away from us,no big problem,most are away at that wb,now change it to the time most ppl cant join in any way...so any r2 staff could tell us why u do this to us and do you even care about players opinion on this?

Edit:
                            why dont you take all bosses out,that way you force ppl to use gold academy and max your profits,its the only reason i can see for changing the wb time to the one that most cant join
                            Last edited by Tessen; 11-14-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

11:35-12:35 pm ?? cause thats way way late for a western sever..

Comment

this new boss time is not good for european people most of us need to werk from 9 to 17h so we loose at least 1 WB

Comment

Working...
                                X