No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I bought that earth elven wings - balens gone but wings is not appear in my

Comment

• Originally posted by bubulina78 View Post
      are you serious?

what about the balens deducted in adition?

I was extracharged with 2000 balens...
      Same here bubu.. I was charged with extra 2K balens. Recharged 4K balens. Bought 1 wing but left with 600+ balens only. :'(

Comment

• very nyc.........

[QUOTE=JayemCarter;716756]Same problem here!Lost 1395 balens and didnt got the wings! 930552 my ticket number!

After i bought that wings,a message shows up "Payment Deduction Failed"[/QUOTE]nyc.........plzzzzzzzz accept me and give me a game plz...........

Comment

• sweeeeeet

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          Last edited by shaheenkahn; 11-15-2013, 12:07 PM. Reason: nyc.......

Comment

• hy...........

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by R27389987 View Post
                Yes, we still wait :P
                Anyway R2games showed what is contain compenssation pack.

Comment

• fix the lag

Comment

• S130 Draggonmar / ticket number 237006 .. its been 36 hours and no wings yet
                    haizt

Comment

• Funny thing is that i've been waiting for this event two months, saving some money to get my wings lvl'ed up=/
                      I sooooo hope they will get our stuff back b4 the tailor event is over, or if not they will have courtesy to extend the event ...
                      well anyways it's been like more than 24 hours since that bug, i am sure they are homestretch now

Comment

• I hope they will back it in next 2-3hours, in other we can miss the hot event...

Comment

• Originally posted by adamvv12 View Post
                          I hope they will back it in next 2-3hours, in other we can miss the hot event...

you hope for nothing it pass almost 36 Hours and my wife dont get wings back :| i think monday we all recive it

Comment

• #774656 my ticket number same problem

Comment

• is anyone of the wartune support staff still alive ??????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• I think yes ???????

Comment

Working...
                                X