No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you mean to get comp? that means we spend ballens 1395 and dont get nothing ? we dont get wings or ballen back only a compensation realy , we whant our wings we donated for them not for a compesation, i whant wings back for that donated
    Last edited by MagicAslan; 11-14-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• i lost more or less 10k balens what happen with that?? there are 80€ !!!

Comment

• i lost 10k balens and event packs wings and packs clothings,i will lose this event and my balens ILOGIC! and they say me patience ...

Comment

• moderator dont hide your face

either you remove wings pack from shop immediately so that all players get equal chance to participate in wings event or provide us the solution right away.

Enough is enough

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Duration: 11/14 - 11/16 23:59:59 (Server Time)
            Edit: the packs had a bug, resulting in balens being deducted, but no wings received. GM's informed us that the wing packs are fixed as of 21:30 EST. Feel free to purchase them now.
            If you were affected by the bugged packs, please submit a ticket so that you can receive the wings you purchased in a compensation pack.
            Dude, that for player who didnt receive anything when they purchased the wings. How bout us, who u DOUBLE CHARGE? 1395 +1995 (Sale Price+Normal price) for a single wings. Are u going to give us the same compensation pack like them? Are u kidding me? We dont need any more wings. We only want the balen that u took by "force". Dont tell me bout sending ticket, I have send ticket and no reply until now. Over 16 hours already, and not a single reply from u support team.
            Ericâ„¢
            Warriors
            R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoM81 View Post
              i lost 10k balens and event packs wings and packs clothings,i will lose this event and my balens ILOGIC! and they say me patience ...

Well at least they reply ur ticket... me? nada, zero, nill response from them.
              Ericâ„¢
              Warriors
              R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

• S115

ticket # is 635147

Comment

• MemoryLane View Post
                  Duration: 11/14 - 11/16 23:59:59 (Server Time)
                  Edit: the packs had a bug, resulting in balens being deducted, but no wings received. GM's informed us that the wing packs are fixed as of 21:30 EST. Feel free to purchase them now.
                  If you were affected by the bugged packs, please submit a ticket so that you can receive the wings you purchased in a compensation pack.

So, we getting wings now ????

Comment

• we not getting any wings...wartune just stole our money

Comment

• s248 #858713

Comment

• s248 ebonglade

Comment

• Question did some one get wings back untill now?

Comment

• @[EsmeWeatherwax]
                            Can you please forward at least one of these ticket numbers to GMs of Armorgames 6 server?
                            I still didn't get any compensations nor my ballens back =//

Ticket numbers 687475 and 602136

Thanks beforehand.

Comment

• Please everyone. See this thread. Thank you.

Please Send either a picture, proof of purchase, proof of recharge, or ticket number to the link below

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....006#post718006

This thread is close. Thank you.

Comment

• I bought yastrdey a divine angel wings and paid balens 1395, and I have not got wings and balens were deducted.you to help quickly because I need them for evet, takes another 40 hours if they are not for all my wasted, pray you hurry. and I can not open a new ticket, because I can not choose character name, so I made riplay old ticket, ticket number is 560600 plis pray you hurry

Comment

Working...
                                X