• Show
Clear All

• i get my wings back
    BLASTA
    LEV 80.7582876br
    Knight-free kh
    S122

Comment

• Case solved. Bought Earth eleven wings, get Divine angel wings (which i already have) as compensation. Missed 2 cores and 1 wings (5 cores) plus 700k gold and daru as rewards for tailor event from leveling up wings, get ONE core and 100k gold and daru as compensation.
      Thx by the way.

Comment

• TY GM u sent wings me....

Comment

• now that i got my wing back i demand for the tailor events to be remake asap

Comment

• lol. havent received anything yet.

what are you guys getting in compensation ?

Comment

• In order to squeeze as much profit as possible from the game they keep their support staff limited, you would feel over worked to if you were one guy dealing with 1000 botched sales

poor support staff tech all alone, at least r2 gets their bang for their buck on him

Comment

• Some people said that they got wings back. I still do not see my 2 pairs of wings and compenssation pack.

Comment

• Do not dream they only give back 1 pair of wing and they do not care about how much balens you lost in the story.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by redeagle123 View Post
                      Do not dream they only give back 1 pair of wing and they do not care about how much balens you lost in the story.
                      If I bought two pairs of wings I should get back two pairs or balens which I lost.
                      In other way there is no point to wait for it. New event comes live, propably they will not extend tailor event... Everything has no sence...

Comment

• "Dear player,
                        we apologize for the bug that occurred with the Wing Pack promotion. Please accept this compensation of gold, daru, and a fashion core as a thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue."

Dear Wartune, after 4 days of unreasonable waiting and missing a Tailoring event (that is why we bought the wings), you don't know how happy we are with your unuseful wings and your generous compensation:
                        100,000 Gold
                        100,000 Daru
                        1 Fashion Core.

Please accept my 1395 balens, your absolete wings and your compensation pack, as a small gift to overcome the differences between levels of our business ethics, professionalism and customer satisfaction.
                        Last edited by beersrk; 11-18-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beersrk View Post
                          "Dear player,
                          we apologize for the bug that occurred with the Wing Pack promotion. Please accept this compensation of gold, daru, and a fashion core as a thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue."

Dear Wartune, after 4 days of unreasonable waiting and missing a Tailoring event (that is why we bought the wings), you don't know how happy we are with your unuseful wings and your generous compensation:
                          100,000 Gold
                          100,000 Daru
                          1 Fashion Core.

Please accept my 1395 balens, your absolete wings and your compensation pack, as a small gift to overcome the differences between levels of our business professionalism, customes satisfaction and the ethics.
                          To be honest you get even something. Rest still wait ...

Comment

• Ticket #687475 , haven't got my stuff back yet=/

Comment

• To be honest i don't need any so called compensatrions from them, and the most of the bug affected players would need only their balens back.

Comment

• Originally posted by beersrk View Post
                                To be honest i don't need any so called compensatrions from them, and the most of the bug affected players would need only their balens back.
                                True, hot events isn't extended so there is no point to upgrade your wings which costs alot of balens.
                                All bought them for hot event rewards

At least you get anything back, I didn't

Comment

Working...
                                X