No announcement yet.

Wing Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys I think they fix it server by server to be sure that they did not miss anyone.
    It'll takes time, but anyway hot event is over so who cares. Now it can take one or two days more.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamvv12 View Post
      Guys I think they fix it server by server to be sure that they did not miss anyone.
      It'll takes time, but anyway hot event is over so who cares. Now it can take one or two days more.
      I hope you're right (

Comment

• Originally posted by R222381930 View Post
        I hope you're right (
        It's quite logic. After huge failure and lost few days to fix the bug we missed Hot Event. Now if they won't back same amount of balens/wings which you buought for everyone
        then it has completly no sence. Just need to be patient. Hot event go, so no point to hurry somewhere.

Comment

• noo wiings , noo coompensation , octombre same septembre , y makee tyket baat noo anser no ........................
          s 236 Mage ridge
          Clas MAGE
          LVL 68 br 82 868
          Romania

Comment

• Ticket #362921
            Character: FinalHC
            Server: Kabam - S39

Have not yet received the compensation pack.
            FinalHC
            Kabam - S39/S6
            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• Where are my balens???big steal me !!!!

Comment

• First off, let us sincerely apologize to you for the delay in getting your reported issue resolved. It is not our intention to cause any more inconveniences or delays. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have not yet been able to resolve the reported issue. We truly understand your frustration and anger with this delay. There are procedures that we as GM's are required to adhere to when responding to tickets. Although we would love to be able to solve every ticket instantaneously, this is not always possible. There are matters that must be assigned to certain departments, which must be investigated such as Billing matters, technical issues, behavior issues; etc. We ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for you. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

-The R2Games Team
                Well I am pretty patient , i believe... But i just don't like uncertainty =___=
                Aight, I'll wait...again...

Comment

• wait 1 more year for issue to resolve

Comment

• In Wartune you can plunder other players 5 times a day, you need some skills to be a good robber, and you don't feel bad about doing it. But on the other hand, do you know that you are being "plundered" hard by the experts for a real money? Do you think that they feel bad, if you are disappointed with their product and you don't get what you want for your money ? Nope, they don't care how do you feel, as long as they receive expected cash flow to their accounts. You know all this, but why do you come back for more? Because you are a good farm, and good farms give good $$$

Comment

• I pay because, i truly think that this game is worth to be payed for..
                      And since it was the 1st time this kind of accident happened, i think i can give it another shot...

Comment

• It seems this isn't a problem. This is an excuse for not giving the wings back on time so you could score more money. And that pathetic compensation pack is not wort of 2 wings. I can't trust you guys anymore. I'm not donating money for free to you. I'm donating for prize like everyone else. They are not sending any money to you so the stuff would disappear when they buy something, like their balens. It's not a big deal to send lost items back immediately when it happens.
                        That's what I sent to them. And this is what I get:

We understand how you feel regarding your issue. However, it is the decision of the developers. Thank you for understanding.

-The R2Games Team
                        Thank you a lot developers. Pretty nice scam you did there. But I got my wings and that sh*tty package with them.

Comment

• Wait, wait dev decided to do not extend event from their failure? It's not players fault that wings pack was bugged...
                          We bought them, paynament from our side succed our balens gone, but from their side wings wasn't sent.
                          Question is, why they put cheaper packs containing wings with adding hot event about upgrading them if those packs don't work well.
                          Better was add hot event without adding cheaper wings in hot sale. People would buy wings for normal price and no one would be angry...

Comment

• so r2games screw us with their stupid mistake and dun even have courtesy to make up for that by extend the tailor event to those who miss it =.=

Comment

• because r2 is bastar###d.

Comment

• Just wanna say THANKS R2 support and MemoryLane for being super supportive
                                I've got my wings and every last ballen back + decent compensation ...

Comment

Working...
                                X