Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wing Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have quit Wartune, because they have failed to ensure wholesome and quality gaming experience.

Final verdict: Worth to try it, but in the long run not worthy of my time and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
      This is joke surely
      Where is compensation for not receiving anything from Hall of Shame
      lol, well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by beersrk View Post
        I have quit Wartune, because they have failed to ensure wholesome and quality gaming experience.

Final verdict: Worth to try it, but in the long run not worthy of my time and money.
        same here. i quit too yesterday. i sold all my gear and donated 80M gold to my guild. In long run, this game is not worth at all.

Comment

• same here quiting this stupid game, hope you choke on the money you stole from us, you dirty scamers calling themselves developers. I have dumped over 1000$ in the game so far and i was about to spend quite a lot more in the next month but it appears it was all a freaking scam. I will dedicate my next days in spaming all known game sites and forums and to make sure EVERYONE knows the real face of the ppl behind this game.

Comment

• IM VERY ANGRY 11 DAYS AGO AND THEY STOLE ME 10K BALENS AND THEY DIDNT SAY ME ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If you would send ticket to support instead of making mad posts at forum propably they will respond you
              I sent few tickets and always get respond from support. Still didn't get my wings back, but I hope they are working on to fix it.
              You have right, they have huge delay, but we have to belive that they fix it finally.

Comment

• i send so much tickets and they didnt respond me!!!!!! Its not normal 11 days and they dont give me my balens!!! Its big steal that!!!!!!!!!! Ilogic work from gms!!!!

Comment

• You aren't alone with that issue. Other people waits too. One ticket enough, I sent more and was closed. One problem one ticket, you can just reply on it to refresh it.

Comment

• I put in a ticket, they sent an inquiry to my email, I answered the inquiry, and they fixed the problem. After seeing all the angry posts on forums I was worried, but I didn't have any problems at all after following the protocol.

Comment

• R2 you guys have the worst possible customer service i have known in any gaming history. Every ticket i have submitted has always been a excuse and no resolution to solving the problem. On top of that when i provide clear proof of your mistakes, you still continue to answer with more retarded excuses... Seriouslly you guys need to get your **** together cause your product, although how minisculey entertaining it may be it is a horrible product to purchase.... FIX THE PROBLEMS.. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER

Jakal

Comment

• Originally posted by Khaleesi_Moon View Post
                        I put in a ticket, they sent an inquiry to my email, I answered the inquiry, and they fixed the problem. After seeing all the angry posts on forums I was worried, but I didn't have any problems at all after following the protocol.
                        I sent alot of tickets and still did not get back my 2 pairs of wings or balens which I spent to buy them.
                        To be honest I slowly lose faith that I get them back. It's over week, slowly comes to 2 weeks waiting for my items.

Comment

• i have no reciepe

Comment

• Today has been added wings again. They still did not back wings for people who bought them at last hot sale... Completly unlogic.

Comment

Working...
                            X