Wing Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faklya View Post
    I'm wondering, it's friday afternoon and we still didn't get our balens back. Will devs work at the weekend too? or we shouldn't expect our balens back until Monday? In that case..the clothing event will get extended?
    i dont think so

Comment

i got nothing,no wings,no balens
      BLASTA
      LEV 80.7582876br
      Knight-free kh
      S122

Comment

same here ... how long do they let us wait Oo why does it take so long to give us what we have paid for

Comment

This is a joke how hard is it to give ppl what they are supposed to get i do not care about compensations or anything i just want the things i payed for before the event is over. The ONLY reason i bought those wings is cus of the event and you people keep stalling and stalling, no deadline no nothing just give us our stuff .....

Comment

are they really interested in providing the solution ????

They didnot delay at all to replace the bugged wings pack in shop with correct one. Then why the hell this taking so much time ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

ok. you say soon sir..
              in our mind soon is about 1minute to 1hour.
              tell us a certain time, so we will not more confused.

Comment

what if we don't get the wings before the hot event is over? I need my wings to make level 4 wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
                  what if we don't get the wings before the hot event is over? I need my wings to make level 4 wings.
                  Same here =/

Comment

Gm give us wings still dont get wings please reply to tiket #324911

Comment

fix the lag

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWizard View Post
                        fix the lag
                        Wrong section here (Here you disscous only if you have problems with buged wings )

Comment

is anyone of the wartune support staff still alive ??????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

417438 and515873 ticket give answer,when i will get my wings or balens back
                            BLASTA
                            LEV 80.7582876br
                            Knight-free kh
                            S122

Comment

s2 edena village
                              ticket #308277
                              divine angel wings 1395

I still have not received my wings. I need them so that I can make level 4 wings and collect the hot events quest. this compensation package will not make a for what I'm going to lose if I don't get them by tomorrow.

Comment

any update? today is the last day of the clothing events.....if i miss the event and my balen got dupe from the wing sales i might aswell quit =.=

Comment

Working...
                                X