No announcement yet.

Wing Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we dont want ur **** compensation, just give us wht we already purcase.. or give the balens back to our account

Comment

Ticket #745740. No return of balens, no compensation pack... this is utterly ridiculous, it seems everytime I spend money on this game I am more and more dissapointed in the business dealings with this company. Fix this issue now, you don't wait this long to take money from me, you shouldnt take this long to return it.

Comment

Where are my wings, I've waited 3 days but still can not.

desert of palms 103

ticket 763632

Comment

The GMs are compiling a list of all the ticket affected. That list will be send to the devs, who hand out the compensation and your wings. That's all I know about this. I don't have a time frame when it will be send. I wish I did, so I could ease your waiting, but no such luck I'm afraid.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If we do not get our wings untill the event is over i want lvl 5 clothing in my inventory as a compensation + everything they practicly lied to us that we can get by buying those promo wings adn synthesize them . 100k gold and daru isnt even close to what they actualy have to give us ...

Comment

I want my balens,game steal me 10k balens!

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                The GMs are compiling a list of all the ticket affected. That list will be send to the devs, who hand out the compensation and your wings. That's all I know about this. I don't have a time frame when it will be send. I wish I did, so I could ease your waiting, but no such luck I'm afraid.
                so this mean im gonna miss Tailor Event this month? Is that really fair for us to suffer r2 developer stupid mistake?

Comment

I had 20k balens and i was buy 4 wings from event is 1395x4=5580 balens and later i have only 5k game steal me 10k balens I lost my balens and Wings pack event!!! VERY BAD!!! IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!

Comment

and later GM need 300000000000 days for return it??? W.T.F.!!! very bad administration this game!

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
                      we apologize for the issues with the wing packs.

In addition to what was lost, players who were affected by the bug will also receive:
                      100,000 gold
                      100,000 daru
                      1 fashion core

this compensation will be sent through the ingame mail system.
                      and you say this is our compensation????

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Well finally some information...
                        Two things are still remain unclear (at least for me) tho :
                        1. Are GMs or Devs gonna reimburse the ballens that have been charged improperly as well?
                        2. Will the Tailor event be extended?

Comment

Are they waiting for the event to be over ? I dont get it if they do well i am off this game and i am gona sue them for real . I play it and i pay for it cus it has been fun so far and now its just a freaking joke. Every time i log in i get mad cus the event is gona eb over in hours and those ppl just refuse to give us our things ...

Comment

Wartune servers should be closed until they fix this problem.

Wartune is a competivive game, and players who were robbed of their items/balens, are now being robbed of potential income, ingame rewards, overall competitiveness and character developement.

Comment

I am pretty sure they will make some kind of a maintenance before they applied all compensations and stuff...
                              And no one being robed...yet...lol But seriously it is a human element we're all humans and we make mistakes...
                              And i know i am a broken record , but i sooooo hope they will extend the tailor event ...in that case i could've spare like 5k ballens *_*

Comment

Ticket #807182
                                Server:Server 19 - Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X