No announcement yet.

Wing Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have quit Wartune, because they have failed to ensure wholesome and quality gaming experience.

Final verdict: Worth to try it, but in the long run not worthy of my time and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
      This is joke surely
      Where is compensation for not receiving anything from Hall of Shame
      lol, well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by beersrk View Post
        I have quit Wartune, because they have failed to ensure wholesome and quality gaming experience.

Final verdict: Worth to try it, but in the long run not worthy of my time and money.
        same here. i quit too yesterday. i sold all my gear and donated 80M gold to my guild. In long run, this game is not worth at all.

Comment

• same here quiting this stupid game, hope you choke on the money you stole from us, you dirty scamers calling themselves developers. I have dumped over 1000$ in the game so far and i was about to spend quite a lot more in the next month but it appears it was all a freaking scam. I will dedicate my next days in spaming all known game sites and forums and to make sure EVERYONE knows the real face of the ppl behind this game.

Comment

• IM VERY ANGRY 11 DAYS AGO AND THEY STOLE ME 10K BALENS AND THEY DIDNT SAY ME ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If you would send ticket to support instead of making mad posts at forum propably they will respond you
              I sent few tickets and always get respond from support. Still didn't get my wings back, but I hope they are working on to fix it.
              You have right, they have huge delay, but we have to belive that they fix it finally.

Comment

• i send so much tickets and they didnt respond me!!!!!! Its not normal 11 days and they dont give me my balens!!! Its big steal that!!!!!!!!!! Ilogic work from gms!!!!

Comment

• You aren't alone with that issue. Other people waits too. One ticket enough, I sent more and was closed. One problem one ticket, you can just reply on it to refresh it.

Comment

• I put in a ticket, they sent an inquiry to my email, I answered the inquiry, and they fixed the problem. After seeing all the angry posts on forums I was worried, but I didn't have any problems at all after following the protocol.

Comment

• R2 you guys have the worst possible customer service i have known in any gaming history. Every ticket i have submitted has always been a excuse and no resolution to solving the problem. On top of that when i provide clear proof of your mistakes, you still continue to answer with more retarded excuses... Seriouslly you guys need to get your **** together cause your product, although how minisculey entertaining it may be it is a horrible product to purchase.... FIX THE PROBLEMS.. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER

Jakal

Comment

• Originally posted by Khaleesi_Moon View Post
                        I put in a ticket, they sent an inquiry to my email, I answered the inquiry, and they fixed the problem. After seeing all the angry posts on forums I was worried, but I didn't have any problems at all after following the protocol.
                        I sent alot of tickets and still did not get back my 2 pairs of wings or balens which I spent to buy them.
                        To be honest I slowly lose faith that I get them back. It's over week, slowly comes to 2 weeks waiting for my items.

Comment

• i have no reciepe

Comment

• Today has been added wings again. They still did not back wings for people who bought them at last hot sale... Completly unlogic.

Comment

Working...
                            X