Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gobble Down Turkey Slices for Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish u guys put the attmp 3/3 again

Comment

sounds good if you can actually log-in past 99%/99%................3 hours since daily reset and I have managed to energise 1 tree......................

Comment

why R2 erased Refinement Quest?

Why the heck R2 erased Refinement quest EVERY TIME 7Roads make it?
        Other Wartune franchisee didn't erase it?
        What the heck is happening to R2?

Comment

Useless Event... if u can't have enuf turkey slice for even a clothing, leave a mount.... what is the point of event for non cashers... and if its only about cashers.. then y create a event .. just put the mount in shop they will buy it...

Comment

damn new patch, too much platers retired, please no transform to be pet

Comment

not interrested, i want my freind back again, **** new patch 2.1

Comment

so no chance free player to get mount,the events get soo unfair lately

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
                  Why the heck R2 erased Refinement quest EVERY TIME 7Roads make it?
                  Other Wartune franchisee didn't erase it?
                  What the heck is happening to R2?
                  do u even know what it is ? lol
                  I think there is nothing like "refine" runes !
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

r2 only know manipulation and cheating us. R2 = biggest fraud of this decade.

Comment

Why does s385 not get Astrals event? I really don't think this is fair at all. Other servers have a greater chance over us this way. s385 screwed again. thanks r2

Comment

Looking over this event again and the dates and servers that are getting the events, s385 is not included in many of them. Yet only a few events. How are we supposed to collect enough turkey slices to amount to anything? This event is really a poorly planned one and s385 is one server that is totally not included at all. I would like an explanation from some one as to why. With what few slices we will be able to collect, we will be able to exchange for practically nothing at all. How do you expect me to tell and explain to my guild about this when they start asking questions. I would like a moderator or magister to give me an explanation I can give to my guild when they find out.

Comment

Guys dont be dumb, google and u can see the full events. this event a non casher can get 144 slices with 360 whips. If take the quests and 00.00 before the reset, even without those u can get at least 100 to armor. So insted of waiting on events to show here look for them and plan the game in front!

Comment

Originally posted by R218534958 View Post
                            Guys dont be dumb, google and u can see the full events. this event a non casher can get 144 slices with 360 whips. If take the quests and 00.00 before the reset, even without those u can get at least 100 to armor. So insted of waiting on events to show here look for them and plan the game in front!
                            You seem to be missing his point of his server being new and not getting any of the events until his new server events have finished. By which time, they will only be able to get a few slices which is not sufficient to exchange for any decent rewards....

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
                            Looking over this event again and the dates and servers that are getting the events, s385 is not included in many of them. Yet only a few events. How are we supposed to collect enough turkey slices to amount to anything? This event is really a poorly planned one and s385 is one server that is totally not included at all. I would like an explanation from some one as to why. With what few slices we will be able to collect, we will be able to exchange for practically nothing at all. How do you expect me to tell and explain to my guild about this when they start asking questions. I would like a moderator or magister to give me an explanation I can give to my guild when they find out.
                            Anyway since its a new server, the events you guys are having helps you more than the current events the other servers are having in terms of catching up to the rest of the servers. Why bother to complain about missing a mount now which you need to spend $$$ on when you can most likely get it for free few months down the road in another event or even CW shop. Just play longer and you'll learn how they work and when to expect what...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

so at the low *** rate yas give turkey slices yas really expect us to have 200 by the time the event ends or is it just another thing for cashers like everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by R228513458 View Post
                                so at the low *** rate yas give turkey slices yas really expect us to have 200 by the time the event ends or is it just another thing for cashers like everything else?
                                you can't get 200, only if you buy ovens. and if you're that unlucky with buying ovens that you don't get a ostrich card from them , you can at least gather 200 slices to buy the ostrich from event.
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X