• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hugs Asshat.. we in same server

Comment

*** lagg game idiots!!

\

Comment

Its to bad that R2 does not let us gift our over stock of items. Like the people who open the ovens and get more then one CARD, they could gift the others to friends. I know myself I have already made my 60gear and have a ton of 60 stones please think about letting us gift our stock. What a net way to clean our vault

Comment

i bought 1K balans = 26 boxes and i got ostrich mount so am done for this event
          Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
          Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

what level must you be. I don't see an oven promotion yet
            L Y K A
            (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

lvl 20 if youre lower i dont know cuz i cant remember since i am lvl 70 :P
              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

last event was 100x better ..people where buying box event after they got theyre purp appolo the fate stone was insanly op...200 fate =half a lvl... 200sc=1/15 a lvl or less or mroe depending of ur current lvl

Comment

any me buy box never give oppolo. 6000 balen gone...
                  no get 1 oppolo..

Comment

i never got apollo after 200 boxes so quit trying! bought 200 boxes this event n got my ugly ostrich tho

Comment

bought only two box got TS and 1 ostrich card i guess i am dam lucky this time

Comment

Bought 300 boxes last event got lots of fate stones and a 3 apollos, not to mention all the kyanite and being able to trade the **** for more fate stones. This even i will buy 200 if i get anything good ill buy more if the drops suck i will stop. The better the drops the more i wanna buy haha, and i need all the insignia and kyanite i can get. i would buy 2500 boxes if all i got was the knyanite and insignia but they arent that smart lol.

Comment

spend$30.00 didnt even get kyanite..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr now u have to spend $50.00 to get that damn mounts.. u guys think ur players cant do Math..***

Comment

$50 for a 20+ stat mount ain't worth it

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAntebellum View Post
                              Its to bad that R2 does not let us gift our over stock of items. Like the people who open the ovens and get more then one CARD, they could gift the others to friends. I know myself I have already made my 60gear and have a ton of 60 stones please think about letting us gift our stock. What a net way to clean our vault
                              I like the idea of trading, but do you think R2 are dumb ? If they allowed trading few will buy and spend balens because their friends would get like 2-3 ostriches for example and they give out those 2. Like i said it's nice but all R2 think about is......MONEY MONEY AND EVEN MORE MONEY

Comment

what the Duck gift? WE WANT THE AUCTION HOUSE
                                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                                X