No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk why ppl complain so much about pets,pets are part of the game,use them wise and it might get you the win,use it reckless and wont benefit you so much...seen it in BG a lot,ppl who use stun to win,nothing else and get owned by a pet attack...why? well my opinion:they got so dependent on stun that they dont knew their own skills exept holy seal....CW is about player skill and not stun lvl.

Comment

"Slyphs will be a part of the Class Wars!" why dont make a game for donators only ...

Comment

will lose vs slyph apollo
        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Those who complain they don't have Apollo and THAT will be the reason they lose is just laughable.
          It means you barely cash at all and you automatically won't have a chance anyway. Stop making excuses for it.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well i am looking forward to class wars with the sylphs.. I think it will give people who have never had a chance to hit top 100 a much better crack at it if they have a apollo ofc It's not just about beefing block and pdef no more which i think is a nice change..

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Those who complain they don't have Apollo and THAT will be the reason they lose is just laughable.
              It means you barely cash at all and you automatically won't have a chance anyway. Stop making excuses for it.
              Don't know if you're talking about me, but here we go.

Here is my unbuffed laughable knight:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.7 KB
ID:	1677922

Been working for over 1 year on my character and never seen anything breaking the balance of the game like Blue/Purple Appolo.

The worst thing is, we will be able to upgrade the quality of our sylph eventually. But, right now, it's only lucky people or those who spent a lot who can get those sylph.

We had clothings, fate wheel, lots of new mounts, runes, but, it's the first time I start to feel I'm falling way behind because of that ****.

Just hope they think about that and make some adjustment for part 2, because for now, think a lot of players will just quit if they only care about heavy cashers.

*Need to show my knight so people don't think I'm a 15K BR player that just complain for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62582[/ATTACH]

Been working for over 1 year on my character and never seen anything breaking the balance of the game like Blue/Purple Appolo.

The worst thing is, we will be able to upgrade the quality of our sylph eventually. But, right now, it's only lucky people or those who spent a lot who can get those sylph.

We had clothings, fate wheel, lots of new mounts, runes, but, it's the first time I start to feel I'm falling way behind because of that ****.

Just hope they think about that and make some adjustment for part 2, because for now, think a lot of players will just quit if they only care about heavy cashers.

*Need to show my knight so people don't think I'm a 15K BR player that just complain for everything.
                your mdef is laughable
                Have You Met Life Today?

Comment

Originally posted by xThe0ne View Post
                  your mdef is laughable
                  Will try 4 block and 4 mdef gems for this class war. Might change next month depending of my result.

Comment

Will try 4 block and 4 mdef gems for this class war. Might change next month depending of my result.

BWAAHAHAHA

U win +1
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by xThe0ne View Post
                      your mdef is laughable
                      obvs dont know much about knights.. knights its hard to have an amazing amount of mdef

Comment

Originally posted by R23457577 View Post
                        obvs dont know much about knights.. knights its hard to have an amazing amount of mdef
                        especially BEFORE class wars ^^
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tessen View Post
                          Idk why ppl complain so much about pets,pets are part of the game,use them wise and it might get you the win,use it reckless and wont benefit you so much...seen it in BG a lot,ppl who use stun to win,nothing else and get owned by a pet attack...why? well my opinion:they got so dependent on stun that they dont knew their own skills exept holy seal....CW is about player skill and not stun lvl.
                          Actually no. CW is about who has more luck and can cash more. Ppl who can cash but no luck (like me) fall behind ppl who can't cash much but are lucky ****. Its already unfair that you need gambling luck to get the damnable Chaos runes and amnesia while ppl who spent time to build their char gets disadvantaged (talking about HS here). Now add in Sylphs whose skills ignore your defense totally on top of causing you to shoot your own troops. Its time they should just enable everything including HS. That is when its trully player skill in timing their skills and which skills to use rather than locking this and that and letting noobs with luck win or be forced to cash so much that even if you use auto attack you'll win.

Actually even heavy cashers like me feel like quitting. I've seen ppl who started later, spent lesser than what I have so far and still being able to kill me with ease and have better stats. Seriously they're screwing everything up with the luck factor here that I seriously lacked.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Actually no. CW is about who has more luck and can cash more. Ppl who can cash but no luck (like me) fall behind ppl who can't cash much but are lucky ****. Its already unfair that you need gambling luck to get the damnable Chaos runes and amnesia while ppl who spent time to build their char gets disadvantaged (talking about HS here). Now add in Sylphs whose skills ignore your defense totally on top of causing you to shoot your own troops. Its time they should just enable everything including HS. That is when its trully player skill in timing their skills and which skills to use rather than locking this and that and letting noobs with luck win or be forced to cash so much that even if you use auto attack you'll win.

Actually even heavy cashers like me feel like quitting. I've seen ppl who started later, spent lesser than what I have so far and still being able to kill me with ease and have better stats. Seriously they're screwing everything up with the luck factor here that I seriously lacked.
                            What skill is there? to spam the "Q" button as soon as you see the loading black screen? that's not skill and for classwars that's ** with the lvl difference there is between players in there would just give oppportunities to win for the high lvl making class wars completely ****, just giving my opinion here
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I got my apollo for free. Many players have. Stop acting like it's only a casher thing bc you had many chances to get one free from the log in chests. Granted the drop rate is really low and you have to have luck you still had chances to get it free.

Comment

Cash more noob
                                cash but not lucky.
                                ***. Unfair.
                                APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Working...
                                X