Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I got my apollo for free. Many players have. Stop acting like it's only a casher thing bc you had many chances to get one free from the log in chests. Granted the drop rate is really low and you have to have luck you still had chances to get it free.
    the things I want to say...but oh so little time *sigh*

"Many chances" â‰* "drop rate REALLY low" â‰* "have to have luck"...which is which?
    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
    사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

i wonder how bad the lag will be in class wars. if it's like everything else then bad i guess.. probably not tho since it's a 1v1 fight. Sadly everything in 2.1 lags now except sylph atoll... how did you screw that up R2

Comment

Sylphs will affect all classes dramastically:

Knights: they tend to have high pdef and low mdef while Apollo and Iris attacks for matk which is targeting their weak spot, Apollo hits harder than Iris so those with Apollo have a greater chance of winning if near br fight. apollos shield is the counter for apollo

Mages: They tend to have the reverse of knights, high mdef and low pdef. They are able to stand up to apollo better and they can heal themselves at any time. Pan will most likely be their weak spot since he attacks with physical.

Archers: Archers tend to be average in both defences but they can also focus to be slightly stronger in one def than another. I am unaware of what can happen with this class. Incenenary shot is probably the best counter to apollo.

All: The only strategy that is added is between the sylphs that people pick, who they fight, when to transform and when not to.

Feel free to criticize me everyone if you wish.

Comment

Sell sylphs in Glory Shop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by padde01 View Post
            hmm do anyone know if u can use sylph in battle or is it locked like holy seal?
            If you read the post Stormaggedon posted it said "Slyphs will be part of the Class wars".... My only concern with this is that i've been in BG against people with my Br or lower and If they have a higher slyph than me I cant do jack... they morph into Apollo and suddenly they can smack me for 20-30k damage X2 (40-60k in 1 turn)... How is this going to compare in Class wars? Its so one sided due to a single slyph >.<... i dont think they should be removed as people earnt them but i think they should be nerfd or something for class wars as thats far too much damage to even make an impact.
            GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
            110k Br
            Spreading the Beast

Comment

i hope when battle Class War not lagging again !!

dont like doing in bg and arena thats so slowly when want to attacking !!!!
              Last edited by draxreaper; 11-21-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                in m yserver one girl got 3 apollos from free daily chests....
                I read about someone who won 100M$ on a lottery. So we all can be billionares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                  I read about someone who won 100M$ on a lottery. So we all can be billionares.
                  Log in my server,s274 speak in world chat say i'm mim the dwarf and i'll tell u who to check in rankings so u check it with ur own eyes
                  IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

GM...can you pls get the SYLPHS OFF the CW??? its really UNFAIR..specially the ones with the apollo sylph...tsk i hope you make that possible so it would be fair among players...tnx..and also if possible, get the sylphs off the game...
                    ArcAngelWing s277[Ice Glen]

Comment

i think its better if they get the sylphs OFF the game...its really unfair...
                      ArcAngelWing s277[Ice Glen]

Comment

Either people cannot read or are too lazy (in real life too)

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
                        I really hope not. They should be locked.

Either people cannot read or are too lazy (in real life too). The information is right there in front of you in the announcement message !

Comment

Originally posted by okipepet View Post
                          i think its better if they get the sylphs OFF the game...its really unfair...
                          Nothing unfair there a blue pan or iris can compete whit apollo just fine !
                          And every1 can get blue pet bud moust ppl ar just lazy too grind essences so they cry ... its so unfair lol !

Comment

The lag that'll happen is more worrisome than any sylph unfairness.

Comment

can someone explain to me how the wager workssss

Comment

effectively the new patch kicked alot of players due to lags and radical change of gamestyle, all about pay to win...

Comment

Working...
                                X