No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as an add i bought 200 boxes with apollo n recieved none? so how is it that a player spending nothing can 2 hit me with it and kill me? yeah thats fair lol

Comment

i didn't bother entering cw, if they wanna allow sylphs they need to allow hs and if not then shove cw where the sun don't shine

Comment

quiting game

i will wait on how cw is comming. if it is so that only apollo user are in final like they are everywhere in top than yeah i quit a go play a game what does not revolve interly on cashing. non asher are systematicly been drain out of the game by giving casher every update more and more the advantage above non cashers the ♥♥**** up the gane with those sylph pets. no fun anymore.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-22-2013, 04:59 AM. Reason: Watch your language.

Comment

the term pvp is no langer an term to use in this game there are no pvp events anymore with the introductionof the pet

Comment

This was no Class War its was Sylph War Apollo people in my server frome Rank 1 to 200 is apollo only in the Sylph arena no chance to beat it.
            And now no chance to come to Top 100 arena eaither. And i have a long bit over 100.000 BR

spend 101 400 balens 200 chest a day and was not ablet to get the Apollo. And alot of people got it is no chance to win any place.
            Beat some Apollo people just becouse i got to kill them before them spawn.

This game has no game any more, how mutch man even spend man not a chance to win just lucky to get frome chest.

Was some rounds there i hade like 1000 hp left arount my turn to shot and he was low in HP and i use DS, and hims Pet autoattack me kill me so he won the runds when its was my turn to shot.

Whata **** lose rounds becouse of the autoattack atless 2 times.

This game has totaly go off frome be a game, them should inactived pet like them was making it me Holy Seal.

And no Chance to stun them either. For block ubers sword to follow down at my bodys.

This game is no more P2W Pay To Win buyed max chest and was not ablet to get it.

Game totalt broken now.
            Last edited by dwmedia; 11-21-2013, 06:08 PM.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              This was no Class War its was Sylph War Apollo people in my server frome Rank 1 to 200 is apollo only in the Sylph arena no chance to beat it.
              And now no chance to come to Top 100 arena eaither. And i have a long bit over 100.000 BR

spend 101 400 balens 200 chest a day and was not ablet to get the Apollo. And alot of people got it is no chance to win any place.
              Beat some Apollo people just becouse i got to kill them before them spawn.

This game has no game any more, how mutch man even spend man not a chance to win just lucky to get frome chest.

Was some rounds there i hade like 1000 hp left arount my turn to shot and he was low in HP and i use DS, and hims Pet autoattack me kill me so he won the runds when its was my turn to shot.

Whata **** lose rounds becouse of the autoattack atless 2 times.

This game has totaly go off frome be a game, them should inactived pet like them was making it me Holy Seal.

And no Chance to stun them either. For block ubers sword to follow down at my bodys.

This game is no more P2W Pay To Win buyed max chest and was not ablet to get it.

Game totalt broken now.
              I totally agree with you...
              This game is just to greedy and too expensive to play and the drop rate r2 puts on items is SO FING LONG IT'S NOT FUNNY
              I bet Jared is having a blast watching his company manage "manage" things.
              The Sylph's are too OP-ED, even though I love 'em at times, just kills the game. Can't wait til 7Road makes something more awful!
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                Please note that sylphs will be included in class wars.
                That's ** then because not everyone was able to get apollo, and those with apollo are almost guaranteed to beat those without apollo every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                  That's ** then because not everyone was able to get apollo, and those with apollo are almost guaranteed to beat those without apollo every time.
                  5 or 6 matches I won only cause people transforming in apollo, but they were hitting me even weaker than they were before awakening the pet. My advice? Its not apollo, its just bad luck.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

actually depends on the lvl of apollo

Comment

• I've lost fair and square, like at a normal pvp match, this meaning the PLAYER was too op, not the pet.
                      One more thing : I find it hard for an archer with iris to be killed harder rather than an archer with apollo.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• coz of healing aspect?

Comment

• Yea, and I lost only 1 match because of pet ( iris ). Against apollo I won all matches.

Comment

• apollo under lvl55 is easy to beat, over 55 still beatable but harder, and over 65 really hard

Comment

• True, sometimes I wonder if delphic from apollo at normal time ( not 50% ) can kill me if I have over 40/50k hp.
                              If you are at 50% it has chances to kill you even at 60k hp, depending on the level ofc.

Comment

• Well another month of class wars, another month of cheaters making top 100. Im lvl 66, potted up to almost 92k BR. I actually did better last month with a third less BR, point wise. But this time almost all my matches were against lvl 75+. The pet aka buy yourself epic stats pretty much have ruined this game. All us non cashers are here for at this point is to feed the whales points. And after the absolute horrible handling of the hall of shame event, I have to ask myself, "Why the hell am I still playing this game?"

Ive heard the lie that yes the devs read these forums. Yes, its just a lie, no truth to it at all. They might read something a forum mod copy pastes and shoves under their nose, but otherwise no they do not read the forums. Maybe after this game dies completely they will read them to see what happened but I doubt it. They will just change artwork and skins and relase it with new name.

Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X