No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly humans, after all that cashing that we have done, sylphs balanced us out a bit. See how much cashers were better before and now, with all the new patch, our advantage compared to non-cashers/low-paying ones went from 200% to 20%.
    But i guess you either IQ or QQ

Comment

• it's not "CLASS WAR", it's "PET WAR"
      "yunx"
      mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        i wonder why not never on top 100 .. anyone can explain this ?
        you can easily get on top 100 just should have good fighting style like 1st rune then whirlwind and then slasher then shield then sylph transformation then healing power of sylph then deluge strike then sylph AOE and then keep killing and most of all try to raise up your shield everytime it is down ok?
        cya

Comment

• Correct that
          Originally posted by yunx68 View Post
          it's not "CLASS WAR", it's "PET WAR"

Comment

• i wanna say something that in this CW the most of all the top 100 were having apollo sylph which is amazingly stronger and thats cheating because not all of us has that sylph!

Comment

• Originally posted by tieutunh4thoa View Post
              i wanna say something that in this CW the most of all the top 100 were having apollo sylph which is amazingly stronger and thats cheating because not all of us has that sylph!
              Thats also stupid, next patch everyone will get sylph upgrades for free - its not announced early so that cashers can spend tons of money on cheap upgrades

Comment

Working...
              X