Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the server s100 + are dieing need merging

Comment

That's nice, merge us with 2 older servers so we then suck hind tit! Thanks for NOTHING!

Comment

Doont warii noot all wyyll quit , on 233 236 onli 70%
        s 236 Mage ridge
        Clas MAGE
        LVL 68 br 82 868
        Romania

Comment

Originally posted by V_ger View Post
          That's nice, merge us with 2 older servers so we then suck hind tit! Thanks for NOTHING!
          so it is better to play alone?

Comment

Originally posted by R214832203 View Post
            are you kidding? s172 s175 s178 s181 merge with s233 and s236??? do you want the remaiming players from s233 s236 out of the game?
            hard for us (233), but I`m going to stay and to fight the old servers

Comment

Originally posted by R214832203 View Post
              are you kidding? s172 s175 s178 s181 merge with s233 and s236??? do you want the remaiming players from s233 s236 out of the game?
              it suprised me too that our 4 servers will be merged with yours. i'm form the 181, and i started playing end of march. i don't know when 233 and 236 were created, but it's probably months later.

i just hope that this merge will help players from the 6 servers to find group for TOK/Spire/MP/Arena

NonoBoulot
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

why isn't there S 67 on the merge list?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

s207 , s210 & s222 no merge ???

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    it suprised me too that our 4 servers will be merged with yours. i'm form the 181, and i started playing end of march. i don't know when 233 and 236 were created, but it's probably months later.

i just hope that this merge will help players from the 6 servers to find group for TOK/Spire/MP/Arena

NonoBoulot
                    tell them Nono

we are not scary, why so much hate XD

Comment

We are nice, friendly, helpfull (after we did our MP)
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Good news is, I see some servers under 200 being merged. Last couple merges were only servers 300+. Maybe servers below 100 will get some love eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by R213095835 View Post
                          s207 , s210 & s222 no merge ???
                          u not need merge, coz u have Zebq

Comment

S 356 Lower Grove Needs a merge! Each day players are coming on, finding no one to form a group with. Today there are 18 ppl on, fighting to form 1 group. All are discouraged. A lot of these ppl are paying u to play. It is about time that u merged this server. Maybe with s163 above. MartyH says that server is also dead. Don't wait long. Leader of biggest guilds were thinking of checking out last night. There are some new low level characters, but the high levels are discouraged and ready to quit.

Comment

233-236 have plenty of nice people. we have really started to help each other in the end here. Before it was basicly "Only guildies help" from most of the top guilds more the less. Now I do runs with all guilds, help all players from all guilds, cause we are so few left.

Also, we only have like 4-5 peeps I know of that are doing 70 dungeon, so they will be more than happy with this merge

my only scare is that this will end just like last merge... all top players, heavy cashers etc joins 2 guilds, and 3-4 weakers guilds that dies one after another

Comment

Nice to know I will be quitting tomorrow. Merging s356 with s333 and s336 2 servers that look like they have already been merged and have been open a lot longer than mine. Do you even look at the levels and br that are on the servers? Don't think so and I guess you don't care that the hard work of an entire server of people will be undone in a single day.

Comment

Working...
                                X