Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

    Duration: 11/28 - 11/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S380
    • Kabam: S1 - S52
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

    Description: We'll be having a pair of special Wing packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to act now before this pack is gone! The pack contains the following:

    Earth Elven Wings x1
    Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

    Divine Angel Wings x1
    Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

  • #2
    YAY, wingggggggsSSSSSSSSS!!!!! but i dont have balens ....will use BB to buy wings soon
    PS: already have 1224 BB
    IGN: Frenzone
    PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
    LEVEL: 67
    BATTLE RATING: 113k
    CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Duration: 11/28 - 11/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

      Servers:
      • R2Games: S1 - S380
      • Kabam: S1 - S52
      • Armor Games: S1 - S6

      Description: We'll be having a pair of special Wing packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to act now before this pack is gone! The pack contains the following:

      Earth Elven Wings x1
      Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

      Divine Angel Wings x1
      Price: 1395 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.
      same bugged wings?

      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....asy-Wing-Packs

      Comment


      • #4
        good one Frenzone
        Beware With The Clones

        Comment


        • #5
          can we use bound balens to buy this?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MuadDib View Post
            can we use bound balens to buy this?
            nope, nothing that it's in the "HOT"tab can be bought with BBs
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

            Comment


            • #7
              i wish they lessen the price of the items in shop for 20%(like the clothing) due to the drop rate of bound balens in solo-dungeon

              Comment


              • #8
                good offers...

                Comment


                • #9
                  good offer for casher player only

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                    Same wings, but they better not be bugged this time!
                    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Give chance for low cashers and non cashers, make hot items available for bound balens.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zlaja4 View Post
                        Give chance for low cashers and non cashers, make hot items available for bound balens.

                        You ask to much When was the vouchers all say to make Bound balens now Is bound balens to give you more chances to buy wings clothing Gems transporters etc now you say to buy items from Hot Item tab with bound balen?.Better be happy with what you hape dont ask for more.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          anything for black friday?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i still don't get my wings from last one ..............

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                              You ask to much When was the vouchers all say to make Bound balens now Is bound balens to give you more chances to buy wings clothing Gems transporters etc now you say to buy items from Hot Item tab with bound balen?.Better be happy with what you hape dont ask for more.

                              Magic has right shut up and play be happy you can buy clothes and wings free

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X