No announcement yet.

[Activity] Thanksgiving Day - Rune Upgrading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each day I get like 1000-1500 rune xp for free from tank trials. So 350 balens (3.5 USD) to get 100 more rune exp doesn't worth it normally (even if I have a small chance to get a bit more), no wonder no one is using it. 100 rune xp worth like 20-40 balens at most. Now you give 2 turkey slices (worth about 15 balens each) and 45 mount whips (worth about 2-10 balens each, depending how high are your mount stats already). So if you are some newbie who is in desperate need of mount whips which give you a huge stat boost this is an average sale, otherwise, it's just the usual balen-wasting rip-off.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

this game is only made for cashers they have all the good rewards,stuff and are untouchable r2 ruined this game long time ago

Comment

Wht the Hell Event iS this We Already max our rune lvl according to our lvl How to Reset it for getting rewards!!

Comment

Get a new rune then
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

what a tupid event rly ! My brutality is maxed and many ppl dont have any odher runes coz drop chance is like 0.0000001% thx for nothing verry smart !

Comment

Why only once and not everyday man can take part of it.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                what a tupid event rly ! My brutality is maxed and many ppl dont have any odher runes coz drop chance is like 0.0000001% thx for nothing verry smart !
                u still need balens for this event cause consume doesnt count

Comment

i don't want to defend r2 here, since i really think this event sucks, but 350balen isnt that bad for this quest...

350balen you would get 10mount whips (wich is overpriced by like x5-10 but still)

now with 350balen u get some rune exp, 50k gold100k daru, 2 event slices AND 45mount whips (wich would be like 45x35if bough or so)

so use 350balen for rune and get 1k+ 'worth' of whips... kinda cool

i do think it should have been possible to do with bound balen OR with runestones from tank trials...

Comment

R2Games suck... Manager.... hug me and the rest fo tens of thousands more male gamers!
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-28-2013, 09:22 AM. Reason: language!

Comment

what can be better than memoylane?... keep it up

Comment

please give us a clue to do this even . . . where is R2vet1 that are usually answer our question in the game
                        Vinoch
                        s-377 oceanic
                        weakest mage ever

:o:o:o:o

Comment

my weapons have shut down , the ticket says I dnt exist , I am a paying VIP, Level 55 in 21 days, ticket will not accept my name, Road3, S23 Ukia Sands , *** goes on here now, I pay and the game says I dnt exist.
                          Ant Help ot there, cnt even submit a ticket to support, mail me robertw.powers@yahoo.ca

Comment

its unfair!!!!!!all i can see this event is for vip's only and those who have balens.......what about the non-vip's and nothing balens,,,,,,,r2games must consider us on event that u emposing,,,,,,,

Comment

Thanks for the RUNE event.... only wish you would give us some bloody runes so we could bloody take part!!!

CHANGE THE DROP RATE OF RUNES less than 20 in 4 months is a joke... that's got to be less than 0.001%

Comment

I guess I got lucky....I got all runes except amnesia 1st week....and amnesia i got about a month ago....i won't get the new one though cuz not buying anymore balens after last update unless they fix lag issues.
                                Bullseye® - S77
                                Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X