[Activity] Thanksgiving Day - Rune Upgrading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahmadraza1234567 View Post
    lol any body tell me how to refine runes?
    Didn't you read the before post.

btw you need balens
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

Comment

thats the way to promote cashes in the game and i have a healing rune in my inventory that i cant use to upgrade it wont accept it yippy another bug in r2 games

Comment

This event makes zero sense. What runes are they referring to? It can't be runes in skill box since there is no engulf option on that page, and as far as i know runes can't be upgraded except by leveling. it says upgrade here, but event in game says refine?? Just for once it would be nice to see some information posted on an event that is actually useful instead of the generic posts in game that leave half the players sitting there going "huh?" If this is as posted here just another cash buyers event they can forget it, after this patch, the lousy support, and all the lag and glitches I have already decided not to spend another cent here including letting VIP run out permanently. If they want to have a strictly cash game let them be left with nothing but the few fools that pay the insane prices on here playing their game. I mean seriously, wings 20 dollars in cash?? might be extra stats but only an idiot would pay that much for one item that gives minimal stat boosts.

Comment

First events in R2Games for over 8 months some i see its relly good events.

Must of the events its just wortless have see like 2-3 events under my time into R2Games some i feel is worth the mony.
          And i have play for over 1 year.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Is there any good offers for s293

Comment

free clothing to synth that's about the only good part of it... and exp for your sylph....

Comment

nah....only for casher

Comment

another sereously ♥♥♥♥♥ up mod for cashers. thanks r2 u guys r really the best..oops sorry i meant worst.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-02-2013, 04:54 AM. Reason: language

Comment

how to refine runes

Comment

Originally posted by sexyking View Post
                      how to refine runes
                      USE YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's how...

Comment

It's not that bad if you compare it to other events. you get alot for what you pay in this one, but yeh, it's a casher event.
                        If free players moan, they are welcome to pick up their wallet . You don't spend so why moan, it's not like you lose anything.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You KNOW US NON CASHERS KEEP YOUR GAME GOING AS WELL AS THE CASHERS WARTUNE IM TIRED OF COMING UP SHORT FOR STUFF ON THE EVENTS>>>BECAUSE YOU STOP LETTING US GET THE ITEMS WE NEED # TIMES NOW I HAVE COME UP WITH 2 SHORT & NO WAY TO GET MORE.NOW I MISS OUT YET AGAIN ON THE SOLDIER HAT CAUSE IM 7 short & IT FINISHES TOMORROW cmon wartune this is a good wayto lose players

Comment

Working...
                          X