X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sale are use less its ****

Comment

This is not a sale...

You should give 20% discount on items here as well.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

50% OFF All Items why dont u get that on wartune? get Earth Elven Wings and Divine Angel Wings for only 1395 Balens each! and this is normal price .. i wonder if u guys know the meaning of black friday !! *sigh*

Comment

This is so ... how do I put these in words without coming across as offensive? Selling all the mounts I already have is useless to me. Why aren't you selling the darknite panther steed, evil alpaca steed or underworld steed which I don't have and which I'm sure a lot of players don't? These are the three main mounts I've been missing for so long! Even the apollo sylph would be a good deal to get.

Comment

Ok i just buy myself 20 chicken card and get me a chicken farm. O mac donald has a farm ee ya ee ya ooo.

Comment

Can u give me a discount for Charm ?????
              :cool: --Keep Calm and Stay High-- :cool:

Comment

I was looking foreword to this but now i see it`s nothing special , in fact were are the 50% 60% and 80% discounts in WARTUNE ?
                Or maybe some offers at recharge , charge 10 $ get 5 $ more , or anything .

. . . this event is **** .
                for future notice : DONT SCREW THE XMAS EVENT by thinking only how to suck some more money from the players here !!

THERE ARE NO MEGA DEALS . mount that should cost 20$ you sell at 40$ and cheap tactics !!
                name: bibi
                guild: HonorGuard

Comment

wartune is now the biggest **** game for free/average spending player.

Only too heavy cashier have the luxury now to enjoy it.

Comment

I read this Black Friday Mega Deal and purchased wings. To my surprise I ended up paying full price for the wings that were specified for sale. How did this happen. Right here on the add it says 1395 balens each. That's not what I had to pay. I want to know where the sale price is when you have to pay full price is.

Comment

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
                      I read this Black Friday Mega Deal and purchased wings. To my surprise I ended up paying full price for the wings that were specified for sale. How did this happen. Right here on the add it says 1395 balens each. That's not what I had to pay. I want to know where the sale price is when you have to pay full price is.
                      It is my guess that you may have purchased the wings from the clothing tab in the shop instead of the hot items tab. I have a feeling that the deal only applies if you use normal balens instead of bound balens. This is because bound balens cant buy hot items, which is where the deal is located, and R2 games wouldn't make a deal on items that free players could buy with bound balens.

Comment

Originally posted by sandelu View Post
                        I was looking foreword to this but now i see it`s nothing special , in fact were are the 50% 60% and 80% discounts in WARTUNE ?
                        Or maybe some offers at recharge , charge 10 $ get 5 $ more , or anything .

. . . this event is **** .
                        for future notice : DONT SCREW THE XMAS EVENT by thinking only how to suck some more money from the players here !!

THERE ARE NO MEGA DEALS . mount that should cost 20$ you sell at 40$ and cheap tactics !!
                        Wartune's action: Keeps smiling and raises prices up to 280% and gives 80% discount.
                        Wartune's reply: 80% discount given.

Comment

Working...
                        X