[Promotion] Thanksgiving Day - One Time Goodie Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Thanksgiving Day - One Time Goodie Bag

Duration: 11/29 00:00 - 11/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S380
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S52

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent on a single purchase during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. However, a purchase that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 10,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level). Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 100,000 Gold, Fate Stone x5, Oven x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 500,000 Gold, Fate Stone x50, Skeleton Key x5, Oven x3
    • Spend 10,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Fate Stone x100, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x5, Oven x5
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-29-2013, 02:19 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what to buy with 10k balens on single purchase ?
    Last edited by nearzt; 11-29-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

same question...there is no pack of 10k and i don't want 6 wings!! can't use it!

Comment

WHY... Just, why... does it have to be balens spent on a single purchase?!

When i saw this promotion i purchased 10.000 balens.. TWICE, and a couple smaller purchases on top to get the top reward as i had understood it as just spending 10.000 balens within the timeframe.
        - But guess what.. I'm only eligible for the lowest reward, what is up with that... Seriously R2, i've spent almost USD $500 on balens over the last 48 hours and this is the thanks we get for throwing money at you?

Even contacted Customer Support about it, but they didn't give a damn either, becuase apparently it's my own fault for not understanding the promotion properly..
        Honestly though, i almost feel obligated to quit the game and do a chargeback for all the money i've spent, then perhaps you will wake up and stop being so greedy!

Comment

This is the worst ever promotion...Now I know why is call [Promotion] Thanksgiving Day - One Time Goodie Bag. They are thanking you for giving them their pay check!

Most stupid promotion.. how to spend 10k balens in single purchase? and the "gift" kinda sck!

Comment

Originally posted by Deranqed View Post

When i saw this promotion i purchased 10.000 balens.. TWICE, and a couple smaller purchases on top to get the top reward as i had understood it as just spending 10.000 balens within the timeframe.
            - But guess what.. I'm only eligible for the lowest reward, what is up with that... Seriously R2, i've spent almost USD $500 on balens over the last 48 hours and this is the thanks we get for throwing money at you?

Even contacted Customer Support about it, but they didn't give a damn either, becuase apparently it's my own fault for not understanding the promotion properly..
            Honestly though, i almost feel obligated to quit the game and do a chargeback for all the money i've spent, then perhaps you will wake up and stop being so greedy!
            I almost feel sorry for you, almost.

Comment

It really gets crappier each and everyday.... So what else can I say....

Comment

too greedy! r2/wartune/7road

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Saw black friday promotion and got excited about discounted balens or something along those lines. But ya never mind, not buying into that.

Comment

iam spend 10000 balens today but not got reward why ?
                    IGN : steelseries
                    Server : 218
                    Guild : MAFIA

loser always complain

Comment

hmmm damn event ****
                      IGN : steelseries
                      Server : 218
                      Guild : MAFIA

loser always complain

Comment

Originally posted by dejavu2cen View Post
                        iam spend 10000 balens today but not got reward why ?
                        in a single puchase?

Comment

Afraid I have to agree.. that isn't the smartest choice to make this required in a given round to spend that many balens.. so.. for top prize for this supposed grab bag.. required someone to buy near 300 of the little ovens or sylph packets all at once?..

Comment

Thanksgiving Day = The day R2 Thanks you for giving

Comment

Originally posted by Deranqed View Post

Your own fault for being stupid and spending money without reading, don't blame R2. On the bright side you can be known as the mega casher of your server.

Comment

Working...
                              X