• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol its a promotion for them not for us, we lose whiles they gain

Comment

what the amazing thing?????
      still expensive!!

Comment

What a joke... more R2 ripping everyone off... better off buying $40 worth of chests or ovens and getting the random stuff.

BloodyBlades
        Server 286
        Blood Swamp

Comment

4289 balens?! My GOD! You'd have to be super rich in balens to afford that!

Comment

get it free with other wartune publishers ??? what a *** rip-off again??

Comment

hahahahaha ur right

Comment

Good thing some cash imbeciles will fall for this and still lose against me. Happened in the past, sure to happen in the future.

Did I say imbeciles? Sorry, I, of course, meant all the Cash Divines roaming out there.

Anyway, please keep dumping cash into this horrible malcreation of a game so I don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by stonegoat View Post
                  Good thing some cash imbeciles will fall for this and still lose against me. Happened in the past, sure to happen in the future.

Did I say imbeciles? Sorry, I, of course, meant all the Cash Divines roaming out there.

Anyway, please keep dumping cash into this horrible malcreation of a game so I don't have to.
                  interesting first post for someone that joined 1 year ago lol. Anyway people payed over 300$ for chance chests such like the black pot to gain that +20 mount, evil alpaca. So what is 42 $ for a sure mount like this? 42$ is nothing for some so please restrain from such insults lol. And no, I didn't bought any chest this event, nor anything in case you wonder, just a light casher
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 11-29-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

ulalala

yah ryt

Comment

Battlefield 4 is only $35 since EA actually had a black friday sale, think I'll take that over some ****** mount in a flash game for $42 lol.
                      http://www.battlefield.com/battlefie...field4_Brand_E

Comment

would be nice if R2 would actualy give something nice for FREE as a gift to their players, maybe in Christmas.

Comment

they wont give anything free they know only how take money

Comment

u r 2 HIGH ON YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!

Comment

4289 balens for 20+ stats mount.

watune call it promotion ?????????????????????????????? they must have to see a doctor. In the name of promotion, they believe they can overcharge us. what a shameless act.

Comment

people will buy it anyway....

Comment

Working...
                                X